Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive felt shit all day, stomach pains and feeling sick, and just ended up throwing up everywhere :( i have no energy to move and OH is at work. someone come and put Maisie to bed for me :( x

Right time to cheer the grotto back up!

A week on Sunday!!!

Is everyone set? I'm going out shopping tomorrow to finish up pressies. Get my mums mirror and find something for my dad :shrug: managed to start wrapping today when Roman was napping :D my food cupboard is still pathetic lol all that's in it is pringles, after eights, pickled onions and some popcorn for amelies Xmas eve bag :dohh: sainsbo have tins 2 for £8 so will get them and give 1 to amelies nursery.

ive felt shit all day, stomach pains and feeling sick, and just ended up throwing up everywhere :( i have no energy to move and OH is at work. someone come and put Maisie to bed for me :( x

Aw there is bugs going round :hugs: hope its just 24hr.

Welcome back vix!

go mandy!!!! all we need now is slade blasting out lol

dannie i hope your ok love!

im going out tomorrow to get some pressies and monday then xmas food shop next week!

can someone tell me what day xmas eve is? i cant even remember the date :blush:

Xmas eve is a week saturday!!

I know the grotto is not feeling like the grotto...

I am waiting on last delivery tomorrow, then its just gift bags and food shopping!!
I started wrapping today! spent 2/3 hours this afternoon doing Mum,Dad,Step Mum,Mums OH and my Niece...

then tonight i done 2 and half hours of Maizies will still 20+ to go!! next week tho when mum has Maizie over night...

Dannie hope your better soon...

Blah your like wonder women! a toddler and new baby and wrapping!!

x

Right time to cheer the grotto back up!

A week on Sunday!!!

Is everyone set? I'm going out shopping tomorrow to finish up pressies. Get my mums mirror and find something for my dad :shrug: managed to start wrapping today when Roman was napping :D my food cupboard is still pathetic lol all that's in it is pringles, after eights, pickled onions and some popcorn for amelies Xmas eve bag :dohh: sainsbo have tins 2 for £8 so will get them and give 1 to amelies nursery.

I see the 2 for 8 in sainsburys yesterday! Really good price :thumbup: I'm not ready yet, I have my uncle and cousin to buy for but thats not going to be until next Thursday now and then thats it :) I am not that excited like I was last year but its new for me, never been without the girls on Christmas Morning. I still have a few presents to wrap and bag and get to people and then get all the ones going to mums sorted.
As for food shopping I dont do it cos mum does :haha: but no doubt she is gonna drag me along with her to do it.

I have got two Christmas presents for myself coming over the next few days... :thumbup: my new 3d tv is coming today and I ordered myself a pair of Iron Fist Society Suicide shoes on Ebay! Woo! Cant wait to be able to wear them out somewhere, maybe for my 25th birthday in 18 days! :) :)

Hello ladies I have very nearly finished Xmas shopping! Just got to get some boxer shorts for Tyler and a pair of jeans! Zack I still need to find him some nice pjs and an outfit to wear on Xmas day!
And then I have family to buy for!
Doin my cupboard food shop today and will buy a turkey and a ham!freezer food I will do next week when mil emptys her freezer!

I've wrapped most of the boys presents just 2 black bags left to go :)

I'm on a Christmas food mission now. Made a couple of different chutneys last night to go with the Christmas cheese board. A tomato chilli one and a beetroot one.

Tonight once Adams in bed and OH has gone to the pub, Fudge making!

I also have to get a few presents out from under the tree to give to people we are seeing for the last time before Christmas this weekend. It means I get to rearrange all the presents under the tree again! :happydance:

I am waiting on my last amazon delivery, due today hopefully!!

Also gotta wait for Maizies Snuggle Buddy! which is not sue till 20-22nd, but its not important so not worried...

Then i gotta get some xmas gift bags and wrap 20+ more gifts!

Fudge Making sound fun yet messy!!

x

I'm waiting on my mum & dads present from ebay just hope its here in time as its custom made x
Got all my others & only got a few left to wrap x Ive got to make my cousins Gingerbread cookies in a jar before tomorrow evening as we are going round to give out gifts, they are going on a cruise this xmas :wacko:

I couldn't be away for xmas! wouldn't feel right to me...

Yeah this snuggle buddy is ebay, i always panic with custom made stuff too...
Fingers crossed they arrive soon...

x

I know me either, they are going to Egypt as well so its going to be hot too x
I ordered it yesterday morning & it said between 7-10 days hopefully its the 7 & not the 10 x

Oh no i couldn't go somewhere hot, Xmas day for me gotta be cold!

Alot of places are good around xmas for deliveries as they know its most likely a gift..

I am waiting on parcel... I wanna have a bath but can't cos knowing my luck they will arrive as soon as i get in!!
x

sods law isnt it lol x they always turn up when your on the toilet too haha x

Yeah i know... I had an unexpected delivery yesterday and the man was welcomed by me, with towel around head and dressing gown on!!

:rofl: x

Hey girls, so much better today after bed early last night and throwing up everywhere. so it was just a 24 hour thing that OH had last week, glad i got it out the way before christmas just hope Maisie doesnt get it now.

ive just got 4 more prezzies to buy once OH gives us some money at the weekend to get them. then apart from foodshop im done :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back