Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't WAIT to hear what everyone is making! I'm making most of my presents this year so I'm looking for ideas :D

awesome! sorry im cooking dinner too! lmao

snowman soup is a little package containing a double portion of hot chocolate- choc chips, marshmallows and a "spoon" some people use candy canes, some use those chocolate matchstick things x

My LO will be the same age as your LO is now at Christmas, do you think he will be able to drink it?.

I want to make more things this christmas, more traditions need to be started :haha:

lyss would be capable of drinking it now hun, but i prob wouldnt give her it- im strict with her drinks/diet cos of her heart, she only drinks water and milk x

Im glad I went back one page cos I was gonna ask what it meant. Now I can act like I knew what WWSD meant :rofl:

Open it now admins.... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it means "what would santa do?" and lol i hope they're nice enough to let us in!

What would Santa do I think :haha: well at least thats what someone said on previous post!

The blinkie'd look odd in my siggy :( I'll add it when I'm back from Spain!!

lyss would be capable of drinking it now hun, but i prob wouldnt give her it- im strict with her drinks/diet cos of her heart, she only drinks water and milk x

Thanks:thumbup:, Myles only has water and milk too, but i was just getting caught up with the Christmas love:hugs:. To be honest he is such a fussy toad he probably wouldn't want it anyway.

Sorry to hear about Lyss's heart problem :hugs::hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back