Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks hun! the food strictness is just paranioa- she's at a higher risk of endocarditis as she has a heart issue- we all have a risk though!

lmao i llooooooooooooooove xmas!

https://eatwineblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/santabeach.jpg

I wish I was on holiday!

^^^ me too!

Do you think Santa can put a holiday in his sack? Lol

if only!!! :haha: dear santa this year I'd like a house and a holiday, also please pay the mot and get us a new car :rofl:

That would be great!

I should push the boat out on my list for this year ;)

I'm SO excited about putting up the tree. Gonna let Evie help me choose a few decorations too.

Will probably need some sort of fencing around it to stop her pulling it over lol

Oh dear? Grotto still not open! You mods are definatly sticking to ya guns :(

I not be around much for next couple days but will pop in when I can to beg some more lol

Added the siggy too ty xxxxxxxxx

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE open the grotto

Morning ladies.....Loving the blinkie!! Will have to add to my sig. Got paid yesterday so going to buy a couple more xmas presents - seen 2 peppa pig jigsaws on amazon for £3.98 delivered :thumbup: A bit old for Amy, but will do for our nephew! xx

I cant wait to start. Im starting this September. I usually start in August but because my SIL's wedding I wanted to get that out the way, had to buy a new outfit.

I've seen lots of stuff I wanna buy lol

I'm constantly adding things to my favourites list for when I have money. Ideally I want to have everything in for the beginning of december, so all I'll have to get is the big food shopx

Yeah, Im lucky I go to my mums for Christmas so I dont have a big shop to get :haha:
But I do like to have everything in early.

Lucky you! The big shop melts my head :dohh: I might just order it online this year x

I bought another christmas present yesterday and have been doing some more online browsing for when i have the money hehe. 4 months and 6 days to go

Book your slot now lol.. My mum tried to book hers in November and it was all booked up!

Morning ladies and christmas hating mods.we had any breakthroughs yet? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back