Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ lol Blah ;)

Maybe Satans Grotto will just open on 1st with no 'coming soon...' ????

Hahaha that is cute.

I am just about to go and order loads of our christmas presents, and I will have to blame the admin and mods for the lack of santa's grotto which would help keep the christmas festivities on the board rather than in the shops Very disappointed in you mods :nope: :haha:

Hahaha, is that like the anti christmas version?

By the way I can spell lol but my iPhone decides to type other words lol

lol blah- the question is will santa be getting her it??
and pmsl to satans grotto!

yes, he will :blush: lucky theyre only £15. She was very taken aback by laloopsy dolls at toys r us on saturday so im pretty sure its only a matter of time before she asks for one of those too.

aww! i think its so cute that she asked for it!!
i just saw them advetised earlier actually!

I don't, she's far too grown up for 2 and a half. Honestly its like shes 2 going on 13 :shock:

lmao! if it helps lyssa is 22 months and the other day when i told her it was time to get out of the bath, i got "no no no no no mummy, wait wait wait! syssa is stiggin detters!" (lyssa is sticking letters)
i was floored!!

It gets worse and worse every year, from no on Mandy :haha: Actually my older two arent that bad and Kaysie Blossom has never asked asked for anything so far (she is three).

I just ordered Morgan's main present but what do you get for a three and six year old that have everything? Especially considering we are going to Butlin's for the ten days over christmas.

hmmm i want to get lyssa a vtech camera next year- she'll be three then? what about one of those!

emily's getting an indoor play house and
a scooter this year, i'm fed up of building forts
out of sheets and having to rebuild them when she
destroys it and she's quite good on a scooter

:thumbup:

she's got pretty much everything though i buy toys
all the time, bad mummy! :dohh:

might also get a bookcase for her room, one that's high
enough so can't pull them all off

:rofl:

amelies bookcase is jammed packed full and shes took over 2 shelves in our livingroom one :dohh:

Ammy is also getting the vtech camera!

Kaysie got one for her birthday. :dohh: I think I might her a leappad, maybe but what else?

My children have everything too. :growlmad:

which bookcases does everyones kids have, im worried about lyssa climbing one and pulling it down on top of her
lyssa is geting a dolls pram and dolls highchair as her main gift x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back