Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably gonna get later and later cos we dont shut up about it! :haha:

Oooooh Vickie is online....she loves us....she will open it...or at least tell us when :rofl: xx

We offered them half eaten food at the start of this thread...they didn't want it :cry::rofl: xx

There is a mod reading it, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jo :flower:

Just so you know (when you are writing your list of demands) we don't share our tea/coffee/gin/cuddly toys with anyone! :haha:

:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=

Patience, patience. Good things come to those who wait....or so they say :kiss:

but we have been sooo good BB....please :cry: it was a year ago today that SC made 'the' announcement...wouldn't it be nice to mark that anniversary :rofl: xx

look my bum is starting to hurt sitting on the floor....please admins...we love you :haha: xx

i really could use the grotto now! we've almost finalised lyssa lists and i need to know special offers and stuff like that as they come up!
we can all help eachother save monies!!!

Please mods.....:cry: what else can we do to convince you...we have offered you half eaten food...orange smarties....we have behaved too :cry::haha: xx

Hello ladies:hi: I've been away for a few days and i still can't believe no Grotto:cry:

omg amelie asked for a christmas present today :dohh: Shes never asked for something before and thought id have atleast this year before she started!

It was one of those stupid teacup pigs that are always on adverts on nick jr :dohh:

she said 'mummy i like that piggy'
'yes but you have lots of toys'
'santa bring me that when baby brother here'

:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members