Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please buttnose, we so want to get into the Grotto, think about all those mummies and daddies who are missing out on these great deals to make their childrens faces light up on Christmas Day when they open their presents.

I think Buttnose was mean. You know we dont mean it, we really love you.... we love all the admins and the mods because we know how much you all secretly love christmas and actually want to open the grotto too.

Im putting you all on my christmas card list :mamafy:

admin

https://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/therealnuke/nar-scrooge.jpg

I think its really sad that my girls wont get all their discounted Christmas presents cos we are missing out on so many cheap deals!

well I hope buttnose and the rest of the admin can live with themself...no doubt they will be treating themselves to a new set of fingerless gloves this December :rofl: xx

I am sure I can think of something for Boofs, considering I wrote Many instead of Mandy a minute ago :dohh:

well I hope buttnose and the rest of the admin can live with themself...no doubt they will be treating themselves to a new set of fingerless gloves this December :rofl: xx

I know I can live with myself ....

.... because the mod & admin santa's grotto has been open weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"