Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I hope buttnose and the rest of the admin can live with themself...no doubt they will be treating themselves to a new set of fingerless gloves this December :rofl: xx

I know I can live with myself ....

.... because the mod & admin santa's grotto has been open weeks :)

Your definitely not getting anything from Santa now! He's watching ya know!

https://media.onsugar.com/files/ons3/290/2903411/49_2009/9ebb16a86d6b43d8_mr_hankey_christmas_poo.jpg

well I hope buttnose and the rest of the admin can live with themself...no doubt they will be treating themselves to a new set of fingerless gloves this December :rofl: xx

I know I can live with myself ....

.... because the mod & admin santa's grotto has been open weeks :)

Your definitely not getting anything from Santa now! He's watching ya know!

I have his direct line lol he is the one that gives to nod as too when to open the grotto, he said not yet so we can't go against him ....... THAT would be naughty!!

Really they wouldnt ban any of us 1) the phrase starting with 'all talk' springs to mind and 2) because they know just how fantastic we all are :smug:

Dear Santa

Please can you open the Grotto on BnB

Lots of love!

and 3) buttnose wouldnt know about the aquadoodle offer, if it werent for us :thumbup:

Look yeah, you cant ban us cos like Tasha said we fantastic, I would go as far as to say we are incredible! :rofl:

pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"