Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

I am glad you love your new house and I hope you will be very happy there :)

That's great news! I'm so happy for you as I know what a stressful process this has been!

Thank you, it has been a nightmare but I’m finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Looking forward to having a nice Xmas Eve and Xmas Day with my children xx

Glad the move went well. All the best in your new home xxx

I don’t tend to go out anyway 2bh, that sounds bad doesn’t it.

No, I don't go many places either. Just to the shops really.

It doesn't sound bad at all. I only really go school, work, home. Which is why I'm kind of annoyed about the whole thing!

If we were to catch it from any of my family it would be my nan who is 90 and goes out every day to the shops! Lol

I just hope there is light at the end of this for everyone.

Woop for the new House @monkee12 so glad your happy !

Sorry for being in tier 4 ladies. Next week isn’t going to be kind to many of us !

But wowsa how is xmas eve tomorrow !! It’s gone so fast !! Very excited in my house !

It doesn't sound bad at all. I only really go school, work, home. Which is why I'm kind of annoyed about the whole thing!

If we were to catch it from any of my family it would be my nan who is 90 and goes out every day to the shops! Lol
Wow hats off to your nan !!

We are meant to be signing our old house back soon and we still have a fair amount to do to it, not quite sure how this is going to go...especially now we’re in Tier 4 from Boxing Day x

I suppose it would count as essential trips as you're still allowed out to complete legal obligations which im guessing that would count as.

I cant believe it'll be Christmas eve tomorrow

I’ve ema
I suppose it would count as essential trips as you're still allowed out to complete legal obligations which im guessing that would count as.

I cant believe it'll be Christmas eve tomorrow
I’ve emailed them to ask the what we need to do.

Crazy to think it’s Christmas Eve in 15 minutes

I always thought anything legal / medical was allowed ! But I get so confused with these rules !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->