Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

I'm already starting to feel the blues. The run up this year hasn't been as fun but it's the best part.
My girls have had a great day and that's the main thing.
Onto 2021! Already got a few goals set in mind. Hope 2021 is kind to us XXX

I'm already starting to feel the blues. The run up this year hasn't been as fun but it's the best part.
My girls have had a great day and that's the main thing.
Onto 2021! Already got a few goals set in mind. Hope 2021 is kind to us XXX

Totally this !!
I hope we can all be with our loved ones next year! I also have a few things I want doing next year house wise DH will be pleased haha !

I don't want it to end either. Feels like it's just whizzed by!

Totally this !!
I hope we can all be with our loved ones next year! I also have a few things I want doing next year house wise DH will be pleased haha !
Ha ha same here, I've loads of ideas jotted down for next year.

We need to decide if we're staying or moving. I want to move badly but depends on finances. If we stay, we will have a big garden project on our hands! X

Me too with feeling the blues. I'm dreading January and February, they're my worst months, but roll on spring!

Some big decisions to be made !!

I hate Jan too Feb not so much it’s DH and DD1s birthdays so that helps ! roll on Spring !

Yeah I know the feeling. I used to go skiing in Feb when I still half lived in Switzerland and that made Feb wonderful but now... bleh! The only nice thing is that Spring often starts by the end of February here so that is something to look forward to.

Last edited:
I've already got rid of Christmas upstairs ! Feels nice to see the bedrooms how they normally look but with their new toys :)

I won't do downstairs until next week.

We went out on bikes this morning. Poor DD1s has a puncture and the wheel is loose. No idea how as been in the shed for months!

Oh no! How annoying :(

I know. She didn't ask Santa for a bike as hers was fine and still suitable for her. Gutted!

I've had a look around Facebook marketplace and someone is selling one for £20 so we agreed to go halves with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"