Christmas Countdown 2023! 0 days to go!

I have started shopping already.

Mum.and dad have and Air fryer
Mum has Cliniquie Happy perfume, plus a scarf, a puffin hanging glass charm ( from Scotland hols), some burts bee hand cream
DS has a fair few bit- I will look properly but. Comic book, jurrasic world Dino, mindcraft onsie, new mindcraft water bottle, jurrasic world bedding, amongst Pj's, godzilla collectable toy, mindcraft figures, pokemon cards, fine shading pencils ( he's into art-comic drawring) fine felt tips. He's got a phone going to put money on PAY as you go sim,pokemon trading binder, pokemon sticks, amoung us lego, scratch arm, zutu egg ( with dinos) playstation tracksuit, among us wallet, stitch plate and cup, godzilla top. His birthday in feb so I may split some

OH has Marvel protocol figures ( 2 he's choosen) 2 x switch game, socks, switch case ( snorlax pokrmon) t shirt and a shirt, bracelet

Xxxx

Mum has Cliniquie Happy perfume, plus a scarf, a puffin hanging glass charm ( from Scotland hols), some burts bee hand cream
DS has a fair few bit- I will look properly but. Comic book, jurrasic world Dino, mindcraft onsie, new mindcraft water bottle, jurrasic world bedding, amongst Pj's, godzilla collectable toy, mindcraft figures, pokemon cards, fine shading pencils ( he's into art-comic drawring) fine felt tips. He's got a phone going to put money on PAY as you go sim,pokemon trading binder, pokemon sticks, amoung us lego, scratch arm, zutu egg ( with dinos) playstation tracksuit, among us wallet, stitch plate and cup, godzilla top. His birthday in feb so I may split some

OH has Marvel protocol figures ( 2 he's choosen) 2 x switch game, socks, switch case ( snorlax pokrmon) t shirt and a shirt, bracelet

Xxxx

Wow you're so organised! I wish I could start getting organised! :)

Xxxx

And I thought I was organised :haha: you're well ahead of me

Congratulations Phantom on baby number 4!!
Wow topsy you have done great already!

time is flying this year!

I'm joining in, I feel like I missed Christmas last year as I wasn't feeling great. So I'm excited for it this year. All the sunshine kind of annoyed me because it took away my autumnal happiness

I'm going to start shopping soon. I have 5 kids that live here, 2 are grown and 1 on the way. So I'm downgrading Christmases to a santa sack each as we go too overboard I think usually. Baby will be here early November and I'd like to have a lot of the work done so I can relax with her and enjoy the run up pressure free.

That sounds like a good idea WhisperGirl, I like to be done early to just enjoy the run up, but then I always end up accidentally buying extras too :haha:

We have Christmas stock in work. Cadburys snowballs, malteaser Reindeer, roses and celebrations, and Lindt mini balls

I ordered 4 of the 5 boys advent calendars today. I've always been mean and only ever got them chocolate £1 ones :haha: but this year I decided as a one off I'd get them special ones, so Reuben has a Thomas the Tank mini engines one, Seth has Starwars Lego, Nate chose a Squishy toys one, Jimi chose pork Scratchings :haha: just need Zac to make a choice. Zac making a choice is almost unheard of :haha: apparently he was looking at cheese calenders the other day so maybe he'll go that way, but if he does I'll have to wait until much closer to December to get one!

My kids reminded me today that our elf might be coming in a few days for 100 days until Christmas (I have her come to announce it every year). I had almost forgotten!

My kids reminded me today that our elf might be coming in a few days for 100 days until Christmas (I have her come to announce it every year). I had almost forgotten!

That's great your elf arrives 100 days before Christmas. It must be hard coming up with ideas each day for 100 days though!

103 days to go. Almost out of the hundreds! :xmas1:

Smyths book arrived today. Seth and Reuben are sat marking things off :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"