Christmas Day Eastenders

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Pictures of Stacey
on the roof of the vic,where Bradley fell

also later on in the week it says
Jean is disdraught at losing stacey,if she was just going to prison for murdering archie surely jean would be able to see her again?

Looks like it might be a sad one :cry:

oh i really want to watch it but think im going to be at MILs and with SIL's big motor mouth going i'll never hear it :(

Sounds depressing, esp with ronnie losing the baby then swopping it for kats, think I am going to give it a miss this year

That was a fantastic episode, Janine is EVIL! x

What happened to the SID story line with Ronnie and Kat? not that I wanted to see that would have upset me but there was a big thing made about that, Did they change it? I thought it was boring and the worst xmas one I seen. Nothing exciting happened at all.

The Ronnie and Kat storyline is new year

My heart was in my mouth when she slipped!I thought she was gone!xx

I thought they must have scrapped the baby storyline too. Def wont be watching that one.

Was a good episode tonight :) Janine is crazy though. More than I expected.

I hated all the shouting around baby Lily in todays episode though. She doesn't know it is all pretend bless her :(.

i watched last night on bbc3 i thought stacy was a goner when she slipped

Just found this spoiler on Digital Spy
Later in the day, Ryan slips into Janine's hospital room. Janine immediately is overcome with joy, telling him that she forgives him and blabbering about it all being Stacey's fault. Fuelled with anger, Ryan pulls a tube out of Janine's side and steps back, watching her struggle to breathe…

:shock:

my OH says Ryan killed someone when he first came in eastenders ? i dont remember that? and does ryan know who he wants he is back and forth.

Yeah when he first came into it he had killed someone off screen.

I don't think he will get back with Janine..the actor is off on paternity leave soon,so no doubt will go off to look for Stacey and Lily.xx

how come my OH knows more about eastenders and he hates me soap watching! lol I didnt believe him when he said that about Ryan.

I think he does enjoy them and watches eastenders with me and this moaning about soap time is all an act. he knows the names where i have had to think of who he is talking about,

Can't believe Janine stabbed herself. It was proper nasty to watch, but she is such a cow and so devious. I wish she had of left with Max, that would have Lauren a shock. I don't like the new Lauren she does my head in! Poor old Ryan but he didn't seem to cut up about it did he? I started a thread in this section about the Ronnie and Kat baby swap and the rest of what happens and I don't think its right they should be doing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->