Christmas Day Outfits?

monkee12

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting new xmas day outfits? Thought we could compare here.

If not what will your children be wearing on xmas day?

I don't think I will be getting anything new. I am planning on wearing my nice black velvet trousers and a pretty top/blouse. My boys will be wearing cords and the RL christmas jumpers they got last year from their grandmother. But I think it will just be the 4 of us so dressing up nicely might feel a bit... wasted :(.

I usually get the kids a nice Christmas Day outfit but given that there isn’t much of a chance to wear them anywhere else now and the fact that my oldest detests jeans and anything fancy I think I’m just gonna get them some cozy loungewear type outfit or maybe a cozy festive onesie.

For myself I’ll either wear something dressy that I already have if I go to my mams or if we stay home I’m just gonna get something comfy and cozy for myself.

I like to get a new christmas day outfit! Not sure what yet but ill update here when i do.
I usually get the boys a new shirt to wear from bicester village but i dont think we will be going this year. I just dont fancy the extra long queues and hours worth of mask wearing :(

We wear our PJs in the morning and change into anything new we get. I nearly always get DH a jumper and him me. Haven't thought about the girls. X

Ds will live in his PJ's for the day! Nieces will spend the morning in PJ's then spend hours doing makeup and getting dressed! I'll be in whatever comes to hand in the madness...

I will probably get mine a Christmas jumper each :)

We don't wear anything special. My dd and I just go to my parent's home, along with my sister and her 3 kids, and open gifts and then just sit around and munch on food and talk, nothing fancy, so we usually just wear sweats or pj pants and t shirts.

I've actually never done this. Mainly as we stay home and I don't buy clothes at Christmas because my family do. Boxing day my son wears whatever Christmas top I've got him that year to visit family.

I've ordered my 3 tracksuits from Next for Xmas day, still hoping we can visit my parents as usual but who knows. Xmas eve and Boxing day we usually meet OH's side of the family for pub meals and have decided we will do this seated separately if need be. I have ordered DD1 a red check pinafore and black turtleneck from Next, DS a blue knitted polo and ginger cords from Next and not sure about DD2 yet. She has a beautiful selection of barely worn hand me downs from her big sister but I feel bad she's not getting something new like her siblings :oops: As for me I have no idea, I enjoy shopping for the kids clothes way more so my wardrobe is a bit of an afterthought :mrgreen:

I have a Xmas top for her but also her xmas dress last year was quite big on her so think I'll just put her in that again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->