*Christmas day Testers!! 1 BFP!!!!

I'm on CD11 I started OPK yesterday it was very light. Waiting another 2 hours before I check today's.. FF has me to O on the 11th I hope its right. Not going to be able to do AI until the 8th.. I was excited now I'm nervous.. I may call the donor and see if we can start tonight.. or tomorrow instead.. FX for all

Welcome Ridley :)

Wel... thanks for that Wish4baby, I will remember to have gourmet bd... lol! anything that can up the chances!!

I'm on day 5 of doing opk's and still negative.. very light line. Kinda bummed! I'm hoping that I get the positive this week!! As much as I loathe the 2ww, I cant wait for it to start!!

FF has my o day as today - wednesday but i doubt it would be then. From the negative opk's it seems it would be much later this week.

Oh I hope your donor can help you out ashnamber!! We are all just waiting for this little egg to drop!!

Thanks J1405! I hope you O soon!!

I got to talk to my donors wife yesterday and were going to start tonight instead of tomorrow.. :happydance: I'll check my CM in a few hours we will not be able to AI until late tonight.. I just hope all this works.. Its all so exciting and exhausting..

Thanks J1405! I hope you O soon!!

I got to talk to my donors wife yesterday and were going to start tonight instead of tomorrow.. :happydance: I'll check my CM in a few hours we will not be able to AI until late tonight.. I just hope all this works.. Its all so exciting and exhausting..

TTC is exhausting. If only there a person had a bigger chance of getting pregnant each month!! But oh well it will happen when it should I guess. Hoping you guys have great luck with the AI!!

Good luck with the AI!
Yeah, TTC is exhausting...it's always on the mind & THE WAITING :wacko:

I wonder how long it takes to raise your BBT after O? Anyone know?

I temp at 6:30am (possibly felt o pains after midnight) and it was a little high-ish, considering I was sleeping soundly when it was time to temp, but I had nightmares, so as I was temping I wondered if that would affect my temp.

Anyways, I really think today/tomorrow will be O day...lots of O symptoms :) (Positive thinking lol)
All this BD'ing is getting tiring!!:blush: we will DTD tonight and then hopefully I will see that temp rise at 6:30 am!

On a side note,my Christmas shopping and wrapping is coming along wonderfully! I love this time of year!

Well I got my first +OPK today and some EWCM called our donor earlier now just waiting for the call and will do AI will be using pre-seed along with softcups. I'm having some crazy O pains bouncing from left to right.. I think I might be Ovulating earlier than FF says ugh.. I hope it gives me at least 2 days. I don't want to feel defeated before I even start

I have been using fertilatea and I'm hoping this is going to be the month I Def saw differences in my cycle so I can't wait to see if it actually helps or not

My AF is due to come on the 21st so I plan on testing before or on Christmas Eve. Hoping for a BFP!!!

Got a almost positive opk today when I tested at 12 noon. Almost as dark as the control line. Will test again around 8 pm to see if its any darker.

I feel you ashNamber! Just my luck I woke up with a stomach bug this morning and my temp sky rocketed! So had to disregard the temp. Bcoz I'm feeling so sick we wont be bd'ng tonight so I really hope the opk turns positive tomorrow as we will definitely bd tomorrow. Hoping we catch it!! I'm a little worried we might miss it but at least one usually o 12-36 hours after the positive and the egg is still good for at least 12 hours after o so... i dont have fertile cm yet so i'm holding thumbs for tomorrow and that this fever will go away asap so my temps normalise!

Anyone else using soy isoflavones? I'm on cd7 (3rd day of SI). Cd5 120mg, cd6 120mg, cd7 160mg, cd8 160mg and cd9 200mg. I'm increasing in hopes of getting a good strong egg.

J1405 - I hope you feel better!! I hate disregarding temps - especially on a critical day, like now!

Hi Marycotter & Desiree, welcome - good luck & baby dust!!! Can't wait to see some BFP pics :)

Junemomma - I didn't use soy, but I did use black cohosh (which is supposed to be similar - I am allergic to soy). I also used it in hopes of a good strong egg, or two lol!
In addition, I drank Royal jelly & bee pollen, took extra folic acid & gave hubby maca & zinc. Fingers crossed we get a Christmas miracle :)

So, the good news is I am 99% sure I ovulated. I had symptoms, it's the right time and my temp did raise - and it appears we covered our bases well with BD'ing.

But, of course, last night my 20 month old (who sleeps with us in our bed) decided to wake up at 4:45 - in a great mood, singing and babbling! I don't temp until 6:30-7am!! So, I laid as still as possible, pretending to sleep, just saying shhhhh & laying her down. I temped when she woke me (97.1 - online adjuster made it 97.5), still significantly over my coverline.
But she fell back asleep at 5:45 so I slept until 7:00am & temped then - 98.0.

Ugh. No idea my actual temp, but I do believe I O'ed...hopefully we will DTD tonight just in case, but honestly I'm exhausted and so is DH - we did it a lot this time & I am just not sure either of us will be up for it!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/

Thanks wish4baby! Seems you guys had the timing spot on!! Hoping to see that bfp! I'm sure most of us will o within the next few days! We have not bd'd for the past 5 days and i do hope that dh's swimmers are still good! Urg, feels like such a weird cycle but still hoping for the best!

Im not on any meds but thought of trying bee pollen myself.. maybe in a month or two should I not get my bfp.

J1405 - I hope you feel better!! I hate disregarding temps - especially on a critical day, like now!

Hi Marycotter & Desiree, welcome - good luck & baby dust!!! Can't wait to see some BFP pics :)

Junemomma - I didn't use soy, but I did use black cohosh (which is supposed to be similar - I am allergic to soy). I also used it in hopes of a good strong egg, or two lol!
In addition, I drank Royal jelly & bee pollen, took extra folic acid & gave hubby maca & zinc. Fingers crossed we get a Christmas miracle :)

So, the good news is I am 99% sure I ovulated. I had symptoms, it's the right time and my temp did raise - and it appears we covered our bases well with BD'ing.

But, of course, last night my 20 month old (who sleeps with us in our bed) decided to wake up at 4:45 - in a great mood, singing and babbling! I don't temp until 6:30-7am!! So, I laid as still as possible, pretending to sleep, just saying shhhhh & laying her down. I temped when she woke me (97.1 - online adjuster made it 97.5), still significantly over my coverline.
But she fell back asleep at 5:45 so I slept until 7:00am & temped then - 98.0.

Ugh. No idea my actual temp, but I do believe I O'ed...hopefully we will DTD tonight just in case, but honestly I'm exhausted and so is DH - we did it a lot this time & I am just not sure either of us will be up for it!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/

Hi there! Crossing fingers for us both!

Sooo.. how are you ladies doing today?

I got a very positive opk today!!! :D Have a slight temp rise this morning however its not within my normal post o temp range and i did not get 3 executive hours of sleep before taking my temp because ds had me up 2 hours before.. so holding thumbs for tonight and that we would still be able to catch that egg!!

I'm so excited!

ps: what do you ladies think about orgasm after bd? I only have creamy/watery cm so want to give the swimmers the best chance they can get! oh and we're hoping for a girl....

I feel so down right now.. I had +OPKs for the last two days and EWCM but didn't get AI until early this morning. I did 2 OPKs about an hour after AI both from the same time and it looked positive to me.. What do y'all think? I didn't have time to check my CM before AI it was spur of the moment. So I used about 1cc
pre-seed with the little guys. I probably ovulated today or yesterday.. do y'all think I'm still in this because tight now I feel so defeated :cry:

Attachments

• 20151209_115621.jpg
    20151209_115621.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
I feel so down right now.. I had +OPKs for the last two days and EWCM but didn't get AI until early this morning. I did 2 OPKs about an hour after AI both from the same time and it looked positive to me.. What do y'all think? I didn't have time to check my CM before AI it was spur of the moment. So I used about 1cc
pre-seed with the little guys. I probably ovulated today or yesterday.. do y'all think I'm still in this because tight now I feel so defeated :cry:

From your temp rise, I would say you ovulated on the 8th. When did you do AI? On the morning of the 9th? You might have still caught the egg...

The opk's look like mine did before I got the positive.. your test lines are lighter than your control line which means they are negative and from the temp rise (which happens normally one to two days "after" the positive opk) i would say those opk's indicate the decrease of lh surge.

sorry ashNamber :( however there is still hope and a chance you caught it just in time!

From your temp rise, I would say you ovulated on the 8th. When did you do AI? On the morning of the 9th? You might have still caught the egg...

The opk's look like mine did before I got the positive.. your test lines are lighter than your control line which means they are negative and from the temp rise (which happens normally one to two days "after" the positive opk) i would say those opk's indicate the decrease of lh surge.

sorry ashNamber :( however there is still hope and a chance you caught it just in time![/QUOTE]

Thanks J1405 :hugs: Yeah we managed to get AI in yesterday morning. Last night I felt some crazy O pains and still feeling the twinges today. I'm just going to not get my hopes up for this one.. There is always next month.

Ahhh wel you know the saying.. You are not out until the witch shows her ugly face :p

I think there is certainly still hope for you guys!! FF shows your ovulation date as the 7th however I dont agree.. that temp was still pretty low. I would put my money on the 8th!

I got another very positive opk today so thinking i will be o'ing on friday and we will bd then friday again and not tonight to give dh's swimmers some time to accumulate... However i might cave and try tonight... lol! Those positive lines mess with one's head!

haha that they do!!! Good luck.. Keeping my FX and sending loads of baby :dust: your way!!

These twinges are driving me nuts.. They keep jumping back and forth from left to right :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->