*Christmas day Testers!! 1 BFP!!!!

And now not sure what to think. Does this look positive to you?? :wacko: I'm wondering if I should try to get another AI in.. I was sure this would be stark white by now..

Attachments

• 20151210_151623.jpg
    20151210_151623.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 9
I'm not sure about OPKs, but my opinion is the test line is darker than the control line! I think that means positive, right? If so, I'd definitely AI again, if you can!

I've been so down about this cycle, so I have thrown myself into Christmas :) very exciting!

Anyways, I am still having O symptoms (could it be caused by the black cohosh maybe?) but I had another temp rise (# 2) this AM - CD 17. * I took Black Cohosh CD 1-12

So, I would guess it happened either CD 14 or CD 16 - except, I still have EWCM & an increased sex drive :)blush: it is a noticeable difference in me, around O time). I guess we will BD again tonight and keep trying until I see my temps stay up! I kinda expect it to be low again in the morning...

That looks like a positive opk.. Which is weird since your temps are till high! Wel couldn't hurt doing another AI i guess! Go for it!

So we did in fact bd again last night and low and behold my temp rose this morning. Not significantly but higher than it has been thus far this cycle, so if it stays up, I o'd yesterday and I would say we got this month spot on!! :happydance:

So i'm positive even though I know you can do everything right and still not get pregnant... but i think we gave it a good shot this month!

Where's all the other ladies?? Any updates?

We didn't get to AI last night :cry: But my temp really jumped last night and 6 hours after my +OPK it was sooo negative :wacko: So I wonder if I just hit the last surge of it.. Or I'm wondering if I popped out 2 eggies.. Wednesday night I had crazy pains on my left side and last night the same pain was going on on my right side for about an hour and then I was having cramps right before I went to bed :shrug: So I don't know and FF is sayins I O'd on Monday and a few other BBT calender's I use said I O'd on Tuesday.. So if I did O Tuesday I'll have small bit of hope that my morning AI on Wednesday may have caught the little eggie.. But I'm not keeping my hopes up.. Guess now all I can do is wait and see :coffee:

I'm glad your feeling positive J1405 :happydance: Sending loads of baby :dust:

Fingers crossed for you AshNAmber! Maybe your O was Tuesday. I just read something that said the fastest swimmers can get there in less than an hour (I'm sure no one really knows though, there's so much conflicting info!)

Way to go, J1405 - it does seem like your timing is great! I was just wondering WHY there is only a 20% for conception in healthy couples with good timing...is it that the swimmers just get lost or something lol? Or the egg doesn't implant? Weird.

I did have a high temp again this morning, so I'm thinking we are in the TWW now :) I think we had OK timing - missing BD on CD 15 is killing me though!! I guess I O'ed on CD 16. But we did get CD 16 in the AM & CD 14 (and earlier).
Hope that's good enough! What do y'all think???? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/

I am going to start taking bromelain tomorrow AM, if I get a third high temp. Anyone taking it to help with implantation? I just don't want to take it too soon.

Waiting to ovulate now. Finished my last dose of SI yesterday and now starting to get some fertile cm already plus some ovarian aches off and on. I'm projected to O on the 17th which is my wedding anniversary ♡ we'll be on vacation during that time too!

Fingers crossed for you AshNAmber! Maybe your O was Tuesday. I just read something that said the fastest swimmers can get there in less than an hour (I'm sure no one really knows though, there's so much conflicting info!)

Way to go, J1405 - it does seem like your timing is great! I was just wondering WHY there is only a 20% for conception in healthy couples with good timing...is it that the swimmers just get lost or something lol? Or the egg doesn't implant? Weird.

I did have a high temp again this morning, so I'm thinking we are in the TWW now :) I think we had OK timing - missing BD on CD 15 is killing me though!! I guess I O'ed on CD 16. But we did get CD 16 in the AM & CD 14 (and earlier).
Hope that's good enough! What do y'all think???? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/

I am going to start taking bromelain tomorrow AM, if I get a third high temp. Anyone taking it to help with implantation? I just don't want to take it too soon.

I started eating pineapple core today.. Considering I can't figure out when I O'd I think it might be Tuesday or Wednesday after todays huge temp jump.. But I heard that pineapple core has bromelain in it as well.. you eat one piece a day for the first five days.. figured im a few days late but better late than never I guess.. :wacko:

I've heard about pineapple after o. Hope it helps for you. I'm not sure what my lutheal phase length is but I suspect its between 10-12 days which is a little on the short side.. my temps are rising every day but slowly.. I'm concerned that I might have low progesterone so if my temps don't rise at least another .1 degree in the next few days i'll get a progesterone cream just for additional support of my progesterone levels.

I've been cramping on and off since o day. Especially early in the morning but i'm not sure its tww related.. can be anything. I'm 3 dpo today!! :happydance:

Yay for the TWW :happydance:

I been sitting here trying to figure out what DPO I actually am FF still has not confirmed anything and my other calendar says it was Tuesday.. But I was playing around with FF and if I take the +OPK out for the 7th it has me with a definite O on the 10th and that would be awesome considering that we got AI on the 9th in the am.. So this is my OPK from the 7th.. what you think?

Attachments

• the7th.jpg
    the7th.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 3

I been sitting here trying to figure out what DPO I actually am FF still has not confirmed anything and my other calendar says it was Tuesday.. But I was playing around with FF and if I take the +OPK out for the 7th it has me with a definite O on the 10th and that would be awesome considering that we got AI on the 9th in the am.. So this is my OPK from the 7th.. what you think?

opk looks almost positive, if you took the photo within the time you should interpret the opk - line tends to get darker after time passes.

I always find it funny how we obsess so much during the tww. Technically there is not much that will indicate pregnancy before at least 8 dpo if the egg implants early and besides, you are either pregnant or you are not. Its just you have to wait it out. The amount we obsess over temps and symptoms etc etc won't "create" a pregnancy... :haha: but we cant help ourselves! its an obsession this tww!!

I'm trying to take it easier this month. As long as my temps keep on rising its all good. I'll really start obsessing from 10dpo!! I got my previous bfp at 10 dpo... but I think i'll wait a little longer this time around... if i can!! Does not help that there are 7 cheapie tests staring at me in the cupboard!

opk looks almost positive, if you took the photo within the time you should interpret the opk - line tends to get darker after time passes.

I always find it funny how we obsess so much during the tww. Technically there is not much that will indicate pregnancy before at least 8 dpo if the egg implants early and besides, you are either pregnant or you are not. Its just you have to wait it out. The amount we obsess over temps and symptoms etc etc won't "create" a pregnancy... :haha: but we cant help ourselves! its an obsession this tww!!

I'm trying to take it easier this month. As long as my temps keep on rising its all good. I'll really start obsessing from 10dpo!! I got my previous bfp at 10 dpo... but I think i'll wait a little longer this time around... if i can!! Does not help that there are 7 cheapie tests staring at me in the cupboard!

I totally agree.. I believe the TWW will drive you completely mad looking trying to spot symptoms and such.. I was driving myself nuts trying to figure out if I'm 6DPO or 4DPO :haha: Just so I know I'm not testing to early or if I really stand a chance anyway :shy: .. I been having a few "symptoms" going on but I tell myself its WAY to early to be feeling anything and its just my hormones getting the best of me.. So I'm just waiting around :coffee:

Maybe you will get this one at 10DPO also.. how exciting would that be.. But I also know the horror of not wanting to see the BFN.. I almost feel less gutted if I see the :witch: over seeing a BFN.. I think it hurts just a bit less but not much..

yip, totally agree!! nice temp dip by the way!! i had a temp dip with my first pregnancy ;) but it was at 9 dpo so lets hope you get another one close to 9dpo!

I like where ff puts your crosshairs. This means you did AI just in time! So if ff is correct, we are both on 4dpo!! .... the race is on!!!

Hi all!!
Update I'm on cd 20, I was supposed to take my clomid 100mg this cycle again dumb doc was to late in filling so I skippes it this month and to tell you the truth it feels good I decide im taking this month off there's enough stress in the a

Did you guys still attempt to bd even though you did not take Clomid Mrs Atole? Ttc is hard work and so stressful! X

Hi all...not much to report here! Guessing I am 5 dpo (still raised temps, yay!) & I took my last bromelain capsule today. Hoping for a good implant :) not anything new in terms of symptoms, it's the same every month - a little moody, crampy, tired.
I just realized my parents will be here visiting when I need to start testing lol, not ideal, but maybe we will be so busy having fun a BFN won't be as bad :shrug:

Hi all...not much to report here! Guessing I am 5 dpo (still raised temps, yay!) & I took my last bromelain capsule today. Hoping for a good implant :) not anything new in terms of symptoms, it's the same every month - a little moody, crampy, tired.
I just realized my parents will be here visiting when I need to start testing lol, not ideal, but maybe we will be so busy having fun a BFN won't be as bad :shrug:

That's good news! hope you get a sticky bean!

We are going away for the holidays on saturday and we would also be with our whole family the week i'm supposed to test! So i'm with you there, very annoyed with that since I wont be able to jump up and down screaming i'm pregnant! i'm pregnant! :rofl: but hey... lets just hope that there is even something to scream about!

So i'm going to see if I can hold over till af is due but i'm not sure I would be able to!

AF is due for me Christmas day.. So I'll take my first test Monday before and if its BFN I think I'll wait till Christmas morning if I haven't started spotting before then.. I always start spotting 1 or 2 days before she shows..

ahhh yes me too! okay so that would then be 11 dpo for us ashNamber as i'm also due on christmas day.

okay maybe I should also test then if my temps remain high. I don't get a pre-af warning in the form of spotting.. the witch comes with a bang. And i'll be at the beach!! So i'm really hoping there is a little blastocyst in there right now! :D

ahhh yes me too! okay so that would then be 11 dpo for us ashNamber as i'm also due on christmas day.

okay maybe I should also test then if my temps remain high. I don't get a pre-af warning in the form of spotting.. the witch comes with a bang. And i'll be at the beach!! So i'm really hoping there is a little blastocyst in there right now! :D

I hope theres one in there too :happydance:

You feeling anything? I've had some twinges and light pulling going on the last couple days and my bb's been soar the last few days but today is worse than yesterday.. Something brushed against my chest and I actually winced and they are achey.. Trying really hard to not read into it.. But I usually don't start getting soar bbs until like a day or so before :witch: Ugh :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->