Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

Yep I finally got a message back from my midwife I had last time and she can order one for me to date now, so I'll probably take her up on that just so I can make sure. I think it'd be a vaginal scan this early, so ugh, but also yaaay maybe I'll get to see something exciting!
Started feeling some nausea today and I remembered that eating lots of fiber destroys my bowels, yuck and tmi! I only have these issues during pregnancy and it's a weird one but I have to be careful of eating fiber rich foods like beans. Anyone else have weird symptoms they deal with, like that??

Hi Ladies. I'm due December 5 with my 3rd ��
It's been a long road to get pregnant. We're over the moon.
Only really nauseated and sore breasts so far.
I have an appointment in 2 weeks. I'll get a scan at about 12 weeks as I'm considered "advanced maternal age".
I have my name with the midwifery clinic. Fingers crossed toghtly that I get in. I had my first two with Midwives and I wouldn't want to do it any other way!
Congratulations to all the other Moms to be!

Welcome, Bree and SS! :wave:

SS- AMA is 35+, right? I’m 33 so I knew I was pushing it with regard to what doctors consider AMA.

As for symptoms, still zilch. Every once in a while I’ll feel a twinge of something, but it’s fleeting. It’s why I keep using my cheapies to make sure my tests are staying dark. That gives me a bit of relief since my pregnancies are always so smooth sailing.

Oh, and my test lines are officially darker than the control lines on my cheapies!

59CC37CA-3AED-4570-9AB6-EEEF90B90679.jpg

Sorry for the screenshot. It kept telling me my file was too large to upload from my pics.

That's funny, I took mine this morning and they are also super dark, the test line is almost darker than the control line now!
Honestly I've been having the worst gas this time around as well, hoping it calms down soon. I've had very little discomfort, maybe some slight cramping so far, but I don't remember getting much of those pains until around 6 or 7 weeks.

Are y’all hoping for any specific gender? AFM I’d truly love another little boy. Biologically I have one boy, followed by two girls. But DH is dying for a little girl. His family hasn’t had a girl in multiple decades.

I was team yellow last two times, and was pleasantly surprised by having a girl. I would like another girl, but I told my husband "lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place" haha. I'm gonna go team yellow again this go as well as it's one of the best surprises life can throw at me, just IMO.

Hello and congratulations SS Momma!!

I am so exhausted it is unreal!! I’m wanting to go bed at like 3pm, it’s terrible.
Also gone off chocolate which is just ridiculous as I could eat that stuff all day every day before haha.

I’ve refrained from testing today although got more arriving tomorrow so I’m hoping to see a stronger than control line, line.

Welcome, Bree and SS! :wave:

SS- AMA is 35+, right? I’m 33 so I knew I was pushing it with regard to what doctors consider AMA.

As for symptoms, still zilch. Every once in a while I’ll feel a twinge of something, but it’s fleeting. It’s why I keep using my cheapies to make sure my tests are staying dark. That gives me a bit of relief since my pregnancies are always so smooth sailing.

Oh, and my test lines are officially darker than the control lines on my cheapies!

View attachment 1030135

Sorry for the screenshot. It kept telling me my file was too large to upload from my pics.

Thanks bdb! Congrats on your BFP!:hugs:

Yes, 35 is "considered" AMA. I know there are extra concerns but I'm so close to that line that I'm really not too concerned.

Hello and congratulations SS Momma!!

I am so exhausted it is unreal!! I’m wanting to go bed at like 3pm, it’s terrible.
Also gone off chocolate which is just ridiculous as I could eat that stuff all day every day before haha.

I’ve refrained from testing today although got more arriving tomorrow so I’m hoping to see a stronger than control line, line.
A

Thanks Lucy!

The tired days are definitely upon us! Haha

Hey ladies, just checking in. It’s been a crazy weekend and we’ve only been home long enough to all go to bed before having to get up and go again. Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Easter!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, I'm always super busy on the weekends, and this one was no exception! I'm having a big appetite and some nausea. I'm also getting round ligament pains and some slight cramping, typical stuff I think.

How is everyone feeling? Is anyone else completely symptom-less along with me?

Other than the loose stools (tmi) and occasional nausea I am still symptomless. I remember not feeling much until well after 6 weeks with my previous, so I expect the feelings to ramp up soon enough :X

I seem to have more symptoms this time around than with my other two.

Nausea, exhaustion, bloating, always needing a wee, food aversion, sore boobs...list goes on lol.

Friend keeps joking it’s twins, I’m happy with just one 😂

Oh man, twins. The thought terrifies me :lol: My poor brother and SIL have two sets of spontaneous twins. I don't know how they still have their sanity about them.

Hey everyone!!
Congrats!!

I’m due Dec 1st (I think!) with my third!
I have had unbareably sore breasts the past week, so much so I had a hot water bottle on them the other evening!
Then the last day or so the waves of nausea have started.
I don’t remember symptoms this early with my first 2... I’m sure it was around 6 weeks!!

Not fun though, hoping it dies down soon!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :) xx

Welcome, rubberducky!

Try some ginger for the nausea, it may help.

:flower: Hi!

I'm due December 11 with our second little rainbow. It took us 3 and a half years and 2 miscarriages to get here (first was a chemical, second was just a weird pregnancy, not at all like DD and didn't progress). I'm excited to finally be expecting and feeling confident enough to be excited about it (I never was able to get excited about our baby we miscarried last year because it never really progressed enough). I'm anxious for real symptoms to kick in, my dr appointment on May 2nd, and being able to hear the baby on the doppler. :)

Ooh, welcome! So glad there are more ladies joining us.
My nips are really sensitive today, it was pretty uncomfortable to feed my youngest this morning, I don't even want to think about feeding my older nursling.

:wave: rubberducky & markswife!

My boobs are actually feeling a bit sensitive today, so I'll mark this as my first semi-symptom. :lol:

Have you ladies told the good news to your family/friends yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->