Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

:wave: Brieanna. It sounds like this baby is just what your family needs right now. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister.

Welcome!
Glad to see some more are joining us, hoping you have a happy and healthy nine months!

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your sister, your BFP is definitely a miracle ❤️

I had my 2nd scan today, yolk sac was seen too which is great progress from last Thursday. Now just waiting for midwife appt and then 12 week scan which seems so long away!

I want a scan now! I had my first scan with DD2 at this very gestation (6+1) and got to see and hear the baby's hb. I still have two more weeks to go :( It's not so much the wait that bothers me, but just not having immediate relief that all is well and okay in the meantime. I have no reason to suspect anything is wrong, but I just wish I knew with certainty.

I want a scan now! I had my first scan with DD2 at this very gestation (6+1) and got to see and hear the baby's hb. I still have two more weeks to go :( It's not so much the wait that bothers me, but just not having immediate relief that all is well and okay in the meantime. I have no reason to suspect anything is wrong, but I just wish I knew with certainty.

I totally agree, any time I have a cramp or a twinge on one side I'm in panic mode and every time I pee I check for blood...

Me too. I am checking for blood every time I go to the bathroom and every little cramp I freak out. I've never had a really early scan but I would love to see and hear the heartbeat asap. I would feel so much better.

No symptoms at all here. But I never really have any symptoms, except last time my boobs really hurt when I breastfed my DD, so it's no surprise. Actually, I have IBS and I have noticed that when I am pregnant it gets a lot better, so kind of the opposite of morning sickness. In one way I am lucky because I don't get sick but I would love to at least FEEL pregnant, instead of just knowing because of the test.

:hi: just wanted to join the group.

According to my O day I’m due on the 11th but the ultrasound I’ve had done says the 9th. This will be my 4th baby and we are super excited.
My main symptom has been some serious nausea and a constant urge to pee.

Hope these next few months fly past for all of us. Congratulations to you all!

Hey newbies!! Congrats xx

Off for my first scan tomorrow! I'll be 5+6. Quietly hoping to see a heartbeat but it's probably not gonna happen. I had an ectopic in June - it was super rare and actually stuck to the back of my uterus so I'm quite keen to confirm this is where it should be :)

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Breeelizabeth. Hopefully you’ll see baby in the right spot.

:wave: Sushai!

Bree- G/L at your scan today! Hoping you catch a glimpse of something <3 I saw a hb at 6+1 with my youngest daughter, so there's hope for you!

AFM- still no symptoms. I can feel slight soreness to my breasts, but only if I squeeze them first. :lol: Can't you tell I'm feeling pretty desperate for some symptoms?

Good luck with your scan, hope everything works out!

I was back on the toilet with (tmi) loose stools again last night. I'm starting to have the intense hunger that wakes me up at night, even though I have a bowl of crackers and a banana beside my bed I'm so ravenous!
My moods are so crazy.

Have any of you ladies gone public with your news yet? Our families know but that is it. I won't do any sort of social media announcing until the 25th when (optimism) I see a healthy heart beat.

BDB- I’ll quite happily send you some of my symptoms?! Haha.

Today I’ve been pretty much unable to move from the sofa, if I stand I come over all hot and just want to throw up. I’m hungry but looking/smelling/seeing food just makes me nauseous too.

Not announced to public yet, I’m waiting until 12 weeks. I announced early with my first which ended in mmc and then along with all the heartbreak had to tell people too.

Three people know from me and my husband told everyone he knows like he always does hah. I wanted to wait but I also wanted to tell close people so they knew either way.

Family knows, we&#8217;re telling DH&#8217;s brother and SIL this weekend. We will be going public probably after our 12 week ultrasound around my birthday at the end of May &#55357;&#56842;

Family knows on both our sides but won’t be announcing on social media until around 10-12weeks. Just need that reassurance.

As for symptoms just feeling extremely nauseated and have a constant urge to pee. No sore boobs over here either.

Only hubby and I and my best friend know. I'm waiting until at least 12 weeks to go public too.

We live hours away from our family (his is south and mine is north) so it's not like they will see. I debated telling my mom and grandma, but if it does end up in miscarriage I don't know how they would deal. Our family has had a lot of tragedy recently, first my uncle (my mom's only sibling and grandma's only son) died unexpectedly while we were driving there to visit them for Christmas and then my twin sister died suddenly a few months ago extremely unexpectedly and so I don't know how they would handle bad news. Both suffer anxiety and my mom suffers from depression too.

On the other hand, if it sticks and all goes well, like dbd said, this baby will be just what my family needed.

Still no symptoms here. Did anyone else KNOW they were pregnant before the bfp? I don't remember what Dpo I was but I actually woke up to a sharp cramping in my uterus that lasted for about an hour. I thought, "hmm, I think I just got pregnant" went back to sleep and a few days later got a vvvf bfp on a ic.

Oh I am not enjoying this first trimester - I feel like I&#8217;ve got a constant hangover! It has also clashed spectacularly with the kids Easter holidays and I am just exhausted!!
Roll on Monday when I can relax after the school run a little!! Xx

It's so hard for me to even wait until 8 weeks. You ladies are rock stars being able to hold out until 12 weeks. :lol: My SIL is 2 weeks behind me and she just announced yesterday. I remember when I announced instantly with my first two pregnancies. Then I had a m/c my third pregnancy and it changed a lot for me. I still cannot go the entire first trimester not telling anyone, but now I wait until I see the heartbeat.

I knew I was preg because we had a slip up and I've always gotten a positive after just one time with all my others, hah. But I also had the symptoms and my husband can always tell before me. He says my mood changes but also the way I look changes, not like glowing, but my features become more pronounced.
Today I feel a little less nausea, but ravenous. I had two plates of salmon and broccoli last night so that helped but I was starving again before bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->