Christmas Eve balloon launch - add your angels.

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Dear girlies,

You have probably seen on facebook or elsewhere the campaign for angel mummies and their families to release balloons on Christmas Eve for their angels.

We decided we are going to get down to the beach and release one for Edan, one for Drazic and we would also like to release one for all the angels for the girls here. Of course, I won't do it without your permission, but if you could reply with the names(s) of your angel(s) and we will add them to the balloon. I'll post piccies after Xmas.

If your precious angels don't have names, I could just put 'X's angel' or maybe 'angel 'surname' or something?

I hope this doesn't sound bad or horrible, we just thought it would be a nice thing to do.

With love,
:hugs:
-x-

EDIT - just to clarify, I wasn't planning on doing a balloon for each baby - not because I woudn't love to - but because logistically me carrying over 50 balloons filled with helium to the windy beach sounds like a bad idea! Also, environmentally and financially sadly it wouldn't be possible. However, all the babies names will be written across a bunch of nice, large, helium balloons and they can all travel together, looking after each other. I will launch these during the day so we can get decent pictures, then at night launch three lanterns - I have just brought these from ebay - one pink, one blue and one yellow to cover all our angels. I will post piccies after Xmas for you all, but I will try and get as many good ones as possible. If you would like me to change anything, or think about something different for your angel, please let me know. With love, :hugs: and healing :kiss:

:angel: Angels balloon name list :angel:

Edan Tama James-Golding
Drazic James-Golding
Angel Baby Wood
Rex Barnes
Lil One Barnes
Angel baby Smith
Taylor Repka
Scout Repka
Justice Hallé
Sophie
Phoebe Alexandra Snowball
Ryan Peter Aldous
Jamie O' shea
Erin O' shea
Baby Doddy
Sebastian David Griffiths
Jamie Louise Anderson
Baby Taylor
Dakota Templeton
Baby Boo Rees
Angel Thomas
Angel Baby Hall
Rowan Maddox
Ruby Eckersall
Angel Baby Binns
Angel Hallett
Angel Baby Beanie
Angel Button
Lily Hill
Angel Baby King
Angel Baby Luntley 1
Angel Baby Luntley 2
Alex Smith
Ickle Bubs Boyce
Beau Hunter
Baby Angel Amshoff
Baby Angel Maris
Mazariche Maris
Baby Breckon
Charlie Greasby
Baby Roughton
Rocky Donald
Ruby Donald
Angel Robson
Angel Nichols Hurrell
Bubble Bean Munro
Angel O'Reilly
Angel Dada
Angel Delo
Jesse Mullin-Tomblin
Skye Bishop
Our Little Angel
Angel Duncan
Hedgewitch's beautiful angels
Lilly-Maye Britland
Elmo Jordan
Fluffys beautiful Fluffybabies
Baby Tweety
Baby Byrd
Jamie
Sea Monkey
Chloe and Leo
Hope Rose
Baby Turner
Angel Phoebe
Ethan Oliver
Baby Carr
Baby Murdough
Baby Bradley
Heidi's Angel
Goldsmith Angels
Winter
Kaden Ross
Baby Rieley
Baby Wi-Me
Baby Casey
Logan Docherty
Dawn & John's Angels
Little Laing
Chloe Fox
Baby Cunningham
Linke's Angel Babies
(x2 angels on PM - note to self!)
:angel:

I would love you to do this for me Drazic thats such a good idea hun x x

Hi hun this would be very much appreciated could you do one for me please
Angel baby Wood x x x x ( not named our bubs yet,oh doesnt talk much about it :cry:)
Thanks you so much huni :hugs:

x x x:cry::cry::cry:

Not problem girls, will get a list going of all the names and then will add them on 23rd to the balloon. I just want to do something, y'know? Even if it is only little.

Kittykat, do your precious angels have names or can I use your surname? :hugs:

Hey I forgot about adding a name, we never really give ours one, but I know spent one fantastic day with friends and my OH and him joked all day about calling 'him' (as I would love a boy - but now I would love a healthy baby no preference of sex anymore) Rex as they thought it was quite a blokey name, so I think it would be nice to say Rex, and if you put my name on too that would be brilliant. Does that sound okay????
x

Sure darling, I will write the details at the top and people can just change and check them. I won't buy the balloon to put them all on until the 23rd so it's all fresh and full of helium, so plenty of time to sort it - what is your name darling?

If you have friends with angels, or anything else like that please feel free to add.

Yeah Surname - plus actually thinking can I have Rex for my first and I will have 'lil one' for the second (again never got chance here).

Thanks sweety, this has given me a tear now and excitement thinking about such a fitting tribute XxX

Thanks darling, added angels to the list. Hopefully lots of girls will like it then we can get loads of the angels flying up together. :hugs:

^
Can I add your angel hunny? Just need a name or nickname or maybe just your surname?

well we only refer to our bean as bean or angel.
we're not married but both our surnames are Smith lol.
Angel baby Smith would be really lovely. :)

such a lovely thing for you to do, to go to this effort for other people and their angels.
:) xxx

Handy co-incidence! We are annoyingly the other way round - we are married but have different surnames as we have been too lazy to sort it out! :dohh: It's no problem hun, I was going to do balloons for Draz and Edan and it just seemed right to put the other angels in their too. Just been looking at chinese lanterns on ebay, might get one of them too.

Katie, thank you for the message in my journal. I would like to include Taylor and Scout. :hugs:

edited to add: their surname is Repka

I have posted a message in some of the girls journals I know lost little ones, sorry if the messages are similar, just wanted to get through before I left work (I know, I'm a trooper!) But PLEASE feel free to invite anyone else - it's open to all angels :)

Wow I absolutely love this idea! I get excited to think of how beautiful it will look, can't wait to see the pics :flower: I'd be honored for you to add a balloon for Justice Hallé :flow:

Aw thats such a nice thing your doing hun. I think Im releasing one for my Sophie down the beach aswell...x x x

I hadnt seen this on facebook, I will be doing one for my girl too then x

Thats a lovely idea!!!

can i add my name? we will do one too :hugs:

Phoebe Alexandra Snowball

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back