Christmas Eve balloon launch - add your angels.

this is such a lovley idea if u could do one for angel baby king thank you

were gonna buy a pink and blue balloon for xmas eve :) we launced a yellow one when we lost our little girl... we let go of the balloon watched it go off with a letter we wrote to her inside... then when we turned round there were swans behind us.. hissing etc and thought best not walk near them and ran the other way... the whole time i was thinking my angel was prob laughing at the thought of us running away from swans.. so every time i see a swan i just smile and know my angel is near :cloud9: just thought id share that with you ladies...

This is such a great idea.. please could u include:
Angel Baby Luntley1
Angel Baby Luntley 2

Thank You...

This is such a lovely and thoughtful idea. Please could you add my little one 'Alex Smith' as well.

Thanks so much x

This is so lovely and now I am crying again!!

Please can you add ours? Ickle bubs boyce.

Thank you xxxx

I'm just wondering, are you releasing a balloon for every angel??

And taking a picture of each one as its released?

I'm only asking as i would really love to get the picture framed, i feel i can move on after that, as i'll have some sort of memory - if you can call it that.

Your so thoughtful sweetheart thankyou. Most people would have wanted this to be kept between the family, i think its so kind of you to ask us all xxxxx

That's a lovely idea:hugs:

Please can you add Beau Hunter.

can you please add baby angel Amshoff to the list? thank you!!

I'm only asking as i would really love to get the picture framed, i feel i can move on after that, as i'll have some sort of memory - if you can call it that.

Your so thoughtful sweetheart thankyou. Most people would have wanted this to be kept between the family, i think its so kind of you to ask us all xxxxx

i thought we wud all be releasing our own balloons?? :shrug:

Baby Angel Maris and Mazariche Maris as I had 2 miscarriages. what a lovely idea. thank you

What a beautiful idea :hugs:

Please could you add Baby Breckon

Thank You Hun :hugs:

Sxxx
:hug:

Could you please add our angel boy to your list - Charlie Greasby.

Thank you so much xxx

i thought we wud all be releasing our own balloons?? :shrug:

Im not really sure :|

I know she said on the original post she would like to release a balloon for each of our angels, which is why i was wondering if the pics would be of each balloon as i would like to frame it :)

xxx

I read it as one for each of Drazic's angels plus one for all of us together xx

Hey girls,

Thanks for all the names - all added.

Lottybump - what I was thinking of what writing the names all together on a few big foil helium balloons and releasing them together, so all the angels 'spirits' were released at the same time. I understand many people are releasing their own balloons and maybe that would be something nice for you and OH to also do to get a more personal picci? I would love to do a balloon each, and I am not saying I won't if everyone would prefer, but a few little things put me off - I liked the idea of them all being together, also logistically I already have nearly 50 babies to include, and probably more by Xmas so it would be very difficult to do (I would be like that balloon boy in the states, but a girl,in England, and ACTUALLY pulled into the sky :rofl:) - Also, I am aware of the environmental issues with releasing many balloons.

Maybe I could get an extra one if you feel it would be right for your angel? Also though, I am planning to buy some fire lanterns and release probably three or so of them too for all the babies, so (hopefully) I should be able to get some nice piccies which I will post here afterwards. I understand what you are saying about something to hold on to, but maybe if we both do the balloon release you will have a few special pictures and remember, your sweet angel will always be in your heart. :hugs:

I hope that sounds okay, happy to change it though?

EDIT - The sight of all those baby angel names together really breaks my heart. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->