Christmas eve!

Been a busy day.

Did chill out prior to the kids going to bed with a movie together. Put out a mince pie and some milk for santa and carrots for Rudolph.

One child asleep one to go. I think it will be a late one.

Hope your feeling better Smartie !

We have been at in laws having food and drink ! We then went to mass which was lovely ! Came home and the girls left out Santa’s treats . DD2 is asleep but DD1 is too excited !!

DD1 just came downstairs and asked if it was morning. Poor girl is now crying saying it's taking too long .....wasn't expecting that tbh

Ha ha I've had one drink already .
Just having our hot chocolates then will set out the milk, carrot etc :)
This is my second I already had a pink gin at the pub haha!
Didn’t know you could get a pink gin as your included drink. Total game changer!
Kids have set the stuff out and are in bed I’m gonna go up soon and check if they are actually asleep but I can’t hear anything.
Poor Harvey has coughed all day had to run over the road to get some calpol he was burning up bless him hope he’s okay tomorrow.

Dd1 fell asleep at 9pm which is record early for her on Xmas Eve! Dd2 went out like a light as soon as we put her to bed. Managed to bring all the pressies down and get set up now :xmas12:

Dd1 lost a tooth today too, so I'm having to write a tooth fairy letter and put some coins under her pillow too.

I haven't done the stockings yet. They have them on the end of their beds, so I'm always worried about them waking up. I'd do them in the morning, but they'd probably wake up before me

I managed to get James to sleep quite quickly as he hadn't napped. DH and Holly watched a film in the spare room while I took everything downstairs

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day :xmas9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"