Christmas gift chocolate storyboard?

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Anyone done one of these?

We had planned to give my parents euros for their holiday but they decided to get a new car instead (only found out yesterday!) so now we have to rethink!

I thought of doing one of those chocolate story boards. Does this sound okay? (bits in brackets are the names of the chocolate bars which will be stuck on the board)

"To Mum and Dad,
We had planned to give you (chocolate coins) for your trip in an (aero) plane but we heard a (wispa) that a (double decker) to (yorkie) for a (picnic) was (bounty) be a more likely (time out)

You both look like you could do with some (refreshers) but that's no (riesen) to go (mentos) - don't be a (nougat) - I don't want you two to be up to your old (Twix) again!

We had our (snickers) in a (twirl) trying to come up with a gift that didn't cost the (galaxy) when we came up with this (random) idea.

You two (poppets) love sweets! And since you two are (smarties) you can decide how to spend the money yourselves.

(love hearts) and (kisses),
Us

The word money will be written on an envelope with some money inside.

We also have got them some small presents to go along but what does everyone think of the idea? I also would like to add more sweets so if anyone can come up with anything that would be great ( especially for sweets rather than chocolate. My mum loves chocolate whereas my dad likes sweets)

Have never heard of this before, and love love it!! So creative and fun!

Thanks.

I have added one more line to the end - "I hope you don't think this is a (haribo) idea"

I cant think of anything else and my dad is definitely getting the raw end of the deal as it is mostly all chocolate!

I'm not sure what candies you have there. I'm in the US. Do you have skittles, sweet tarts or nerds? You could go (skittles) for Christmas lol or call them sweet tarts lol I dunno.. It's harder with non chocolate candies. I think what you have looks great! You could give him an extra gift bag of candies he would like :)

love it.

we did one of these for fathers day for OH and grandad . They loved it !.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->