• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

I'm doing natural cycle now, and next cycle going to be clomid iui, if this one is a bust, which it probably will bc I'm not feeling anything at this point.

Sorry Vonn. Stupid witch :growlmad: Keep looking forward to good things ahead. Time goes very slow when we are waiting for something we want. Keep your chin up!!

Leti - I feel nothing either. Natural cycle too. I'm still just excited that I even O'd, so I'm trying to keep the faith but I'd love to have some symptoms.....:wacko: FX'd for you.

Sorry Gypsey4, hoping for a 2015 baby!

Hopeforbaby I just wanted to give you an update following my previous post. I took an OPK with my Clinical Guard and it was positive today. I took a photo of my test for you. Be aware that CG tests are notorious for the test being not *quite* as dark as the control despite a surge being confirmed with a clear blue digi.

Attachments

• compare2.jpg
    compare2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 3
nikkchikk - That's definitely positive so I hope you get to BDing :) I tested in the morning and afternoon yesterday and got a negative. Then I tested again at 8:00PM and it was a dark positive, Still positive this morning too. Looks like we will be in the TWW together!

Sorry to the girls AF got

nikkchikk - That's definitely positive so I hope you get to BDing :) I tested in the morning and afternoon yesterday and got a negative. Then I tested again at 8:00PM and it was a dark positive, Still positive this morning too. Looks like we will be in the TWW together!

Sorry to the girls AF got

Yay!! Two confirmations, that's awesome!

I am not sure when this surge started, actually. I had a test with me and decided what the hell, at 1:30pm. I didn't even hold my pee for more than 3 hours. So I'm not sure if this is the beginning of the surge or the end. I'm *thinking* the end based on my temps, but I'll wait a few more days and see where FF puts my crosshairs. And no worries, we've been at it for several days now. The egg will have a plethora to choose from!

Gypsey - Hugs to you. :hugs:

Nikk * Hopethisyear - Hooray to a + OPK!

Gypsey, I hope you are enjoying a glass of wine tonight like I am. :winkwink: On to the next cycle--GL to you!

I guess I'm right here with you Vonn and Gypsey.

The :witch: showed up overnight with a vengeance.

I don't have the sads at all. Feel great actually. Totally having beer at bowling tonight. Yay for beer.

I guess I'm right here with you Vonn and Gypsey.

The :witch: showed up overnight with a vengeance.

I don't have the sads at all. Feel great actually. Totally having beer at bowling tonight. Yay for beer.

Sorry, Lanfear, Vonn, Gypsey.

Enjoy that beer or several Lanfear! Have fun!

Sorry Lan. Enjoy your beer!

AFM BFN and temps starting to drop. I guess I'll join you guys soon on Jan thread.

sorry for the witch, Lan - enjoy your other BnB tonight (Beer 'n' Bowling)! :)

leti - noooo, I hope it doesn't happen!

:xmas19::xmas19: my temp dropped today way too early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->