• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

CD 11 for me. CM has been watery the last few days so I started using OPK's. In the last day, CM is sort of been scant. O is coming up so this kind of has me anxious. CP is currently HSO, so I should have more CM. My guess is that I have been not drinking much water because I am trying to get a damn + OPK. So as of today, I am FORGETTING about the stupid OPK's (They are making me mental anyway) and loading up on green tea and water like I normally do. I may even trhow in a couple mucinex for good measure. Fxxx!

No AF yet, but I have been on progesterone which can cause the temp rise. Though I have to admit my temps have never been this good even when I was on progesterone before and pregnant. LOL I have no idea. I want to stop progesterone, but am worried about a very late BFP which I have never had. I always get BFP at latest 11dpo, and I am 13dpo today and still a BFN. Not even the faintest hint of a line.

CD 11 for me. CM has been watery the last few days so I started using OPK's. In the last day, CM is sort of been scant. O is coming up so this kind of has me anxious. CP is currently HSO, so I should have more CM. My guess is that I have been not drinking much water because I am trying to get a damn + OPK. So as of today, I am FORGETTING about the stupid OPK's (They are making me mental anyway) and loading up on green tea and water like I normally do. I may even trhow in a couple mucinex for good measure. Fxxx!

Just an update....I could be a fluke but I have had 2 cups of chamomile/green tea and a 24oz cup of water since last posting. I checked cm again a moment a go and i have the beginnings of EWCM. It's thin, but I was able to **TMI** stretch it 2 inches before it broke. It would be really nice if it was simply the increased water take that helped. My chart is looking good and FF even put my O day a few days sooner (on CD14). Again, Fxxxx!

no af yet, but i have been on progesterone which can cause the temp rise. Though i have to admit my temps have never been this good even when i was on progesterone before and pregnant. Lol i have no idea. I want to stop progesterone, but am worried about a very late bfp which i have never had. I always get bfp at latest 11dpo, and i am 13dpo today and still a bfn. Not even the faintest hint of a line.

hoping for your bfp!!!!!

Galvan, I don't envy that decision at all. Must be a tough choice to make, whether to stop the progesterone or not.

Just left our appt with the fertility doctor. We are going to start IUI this cycle providing I ovulate from the side I have a tube on. :happydance:

woohoooo August!! FX'ed for you!!!

nice update, nikkchikk!! I hope things keep looking up for you!

I feel like such a lurker on this thread since I'm not testing until 12/31 at the very, very earliest and I think that was just so I could test in Dec ;) I shouldn't really test until Jan 3rd or so.

woohoooo August!! FX'ed for you!!!

nice update, nikkchikk!! I hope things keep looking up for you!

I feel like such a lurker on this thread since I'm not testing until 12/31 at the very, very earliest and I think that was just so I could test in Dec ;) I shouldn't really test until Jan 3rd or so.

Me too Wish2BMom, total lurker status. I'm not due to check until 12/30 to 1/2, so I am in between. It just depends on my O date which I hope comes in the next couple of days as expected. All signs are looking positive.

we'll be TWW buddies then! :) I should O this weekend, sometime, but I have a shorter LP. So my 28 day cycle will end on 1/1 or 1/2 unless good things have happened in between!
you've inspired me - I'm going to drink a ton of water and green tea this week!

Hello :). Can you add me to the list? I will be testing Dec 27th. Thank you.

mink-gotcha down!
Galvan- too early! Wait until day AF is due.
Lan: :thumbup:
August: YAY for IUI this month.

Who is going to get our next BFP??!?!?!

Hey, can I join? We are TTC our #3 and AF is due Dec 25, so I'll be testing on Dec 22.

Hey, can I join? We are TTC our #3 and AF is due Dec 25, so I'll be testing on Dec 22.

Silas!! AF is due Dec. 25 for me as well! I'm also considering testing on the 22nd! FX'd!!! Sending you good wishes!!!!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->