• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

Sorry galvan!

Jessiecat can you change my testing date to 27th please?

Unexpectedly o'd a whole 5 days early. Luckily just about caught the surge on an opk but don't hold out much hope this cycle as only managed to bd on o day and the day after. My whole bding every other day for a week before o went out the window! :(

how on earth does that happen, bluefairy?? man, this stuff is tricky...maybe I should keep going on my OPKs - I started this morning knowing it was going to be a negative, but just in case... I only have 5 left, though! But I should get the solid smiley face around Friday.

No idea wish! This is my 4th cycle ttc so thought i had figured it out a bit. So glad i started using the opks early or i would have totally missed it.
Gutting!

Weird as i was so stressed last week with a very sick pet (thankfully now recovered) that i thought o might actually be delayed. Not early!

Ugh galvan!!! Fingers crossed for next month!!!
Blue- yes! Will change the date now

Thanks ladies! This 2ww is brutal! I have waited a good 2 years to start TTC and so Im overly anxious!

Whoa baby, EWCM has been present for the last few days, but only when I've checked my CP. Today I am having LOTS of crystal clear and very stretchy EWCM from just wiping. It has been 6 hours since we BD, so it I am not mistaking it for semen. Hoping for crosshairs in the next few days!

Blue - your DEFINATELY not out if you BD'd on O day and the day after! I got my first ever BFP from one single BD on O day. :thumbup: FX'd for you!!!!!!

Silas - That's how I am feeling too. It took so long to get our first BFP that I'm SUPER anxious and praying it happens quickly this time....having a 2WW right before Christmas is even slower than normal isn't it???? :coffee:

Nikk - Sounds promising!!!!

AFM - Hanging out here at good ole' CD 6......! :winkwink:

This came earlier than I was expecting, but AF arrived today. Very disappointed as I had hoped having an HSG this month would do the trick! I haven't even gotten weepy, probably will when I am in the line at the grocery store. Ah, the emotional roller coaster that is ttc!

Lots of luck and baby dust to all the rest of the month!

Sorry Vonn. You and I have some similarities. I had the HSG too this cycle. Did you do clomid as well? I tried it for the first time this cycle. Now in the painful 2ww. Take it easy. This ttc is an emotional roller coaster during the holidays. As a side note, my doctor said there's some benefit to the HSG and it last for 3 months.

Sorry Von, yeah TTC is a pain in you know where. But hopefully some day soon will be all worth it.
I had my HSG in October and this is my third cycle after HSG.
2plus1more my Dr. told me the same thing. Where in NY are you?, I'm in Long Island went to LIIVF.

So sorry, Vonn!
I wish the HSG had worked for me - had it at the end of August, then AF came an entire week early. The next AF came almost an entire week late. So that was fun. I couldn't take advantage of it b/c I had no idea when anything was happening and I had a lot of travel for work during that time!
Anyway - try not to put too much into the HSG b/c it might set expectations even higher than normal! I say this with love, I don't want you ladies to be so sad! :hugs:

And ALL that said, I think Jessie just got her BFP after her HSG, so there is DEFINITELY hope! <3

Leti, I'm in Rochester. I'm sorry, I can't keep everyone straight...lol. Are you doing a medicated cycle? We had our first IUI this month and now in the 2ww. Your chart looks very promising!!!

So true Wish. I wonder if the HSG is more beneficial to those that have a partial blockage and the dye clears everything?! Not sure. Don't know. It's so hard to keep oneself sane:)

that's a good point, 2plus! My tubes were clear, so maybe it didn't do anything for me. That clearly wasn't my problem all along but could be for so many others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->