• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

dang it, leti - I'm so sorry. 2015 will be a good year for you! enjoy some spiked eggnog this week! ;)

Sorry to all those that are out. Have a drink and enjoy Christmas. Hope 2015 brings you all good news!

Sorry Leti!

Looks like there are lots of gals to test soon :dust: to us all

Sorry & hugs to everyone who AF got so far.

10dpo here. Slight cramping yesterday and was a total misery guts yesterday so i am sure i will be joining you soon.

GL to anyone testing this week!

Good morning ladies! Just wanted to update you, that on Monday morning at 2:30 a.m. I woke up and had some severe nausea. I was in the bathroom and decided to test. At first I thought it was pure white. But when I looked closely I saw a VERY faint line. I went to the store and got a FRET line and digital and both of them say BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am over the moon. The 1st baby took 4 years....this one on the first real try. Miracles do happen - I know it gets very exhausting and challenging to keep the hope alive sometimes....but KEEP THE FAITH ladies. I'm FX'd for you all for great things worth waiting for this year!

terri - I'm FX'd and praying for you!!! :flower:

Congratulations grateful! What a fantastic christmas present!

Congratulations Grateful!!!

afm... just hanging out at CD13 waiting for that positive opk. I just know I will get it late Christmas Eve and the fertility clinic is closed on Christmas. grrrr

Congrats Grateful! Awesome that is was so quick for you this time. Have a happy and healthy nine months!

Congrats on the bfps ladies.
Hugs for the bfn and afs.
Good luck everyone still to test.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back