• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

Can I join ladies?! I'm hoping for a lucky Christmas miracle~

A huge congrats Maggs and Jessie!!!

FX'd for all of you!!

thanks ladies!!! I'm on cloud 9.

I took the test last night, showered, toweled off and refused to look at the test while I nearly had a panic attack from anxiety. When I finally looked at it I burst into tears. It was better than getting engaged or married. Best moment of my life so far. Holding my healthy child in my arms will be THE BEST.

Terri: got it changed! :thumbup:

Grateful: do you have a testing date? 12/24 or 25th? So far there are no takers.

Nessaw: honeymoon baby!

This has been the weirdest cycle I've had! I'm just hanging out at 15dpo waiting on my monthly visit. Tick, tock :coffee:

Please can you put me down for the 16th Dec. I will only be 9dpo but got BFP at that stage with last two, so I know I will only last until then :)

Jessie - Is this your first baby??! Eeeeekkkkk!!! SO exciting. Seeing those lines is the best thing in the world. Your life feels different in an instant doesn't it?! I get chills whenever I see someone get a BFP. So happy for you!!

Lillian and August - FX'd for both of you ladies!!!!!!!!

Although CD 30 will be right on Christmas Day....I'm WAY to chicken to test on Christmas morning (although it's tempting) - it would be the best present in the whole world. Please put me down for testing on Dec. 22 - I'll be 12 DPO I think.

:hi: I'd love to join too! Testing December 20th!

Congrats Maggs and Jessie!!!

:witch: is finally here, hoping the new year brings us luck!

DH's SA results are in. I spoke to the nurse who gave me the numbers but of course they make no sense to me and she really didnt know either. I am waiting on my dr to call back. The only thing that sounded off was 90% were slow?? Does anybody know what that means?

Count was 20 mil
motility was 50%
90%was slow

:shrug:

No I don't August but I hope they can do something to help you.

Sorry August. Check out this link:

https://dukefertilitycenter.org/tests/sperm-testing/understanding-results/

I spoke with my Dr. earlier, she is referring us to a fertility doctor. DH's swimmers are just a little slow but other than that they look good. She said IUI would definitely be an option and that isn't too costly. It will be nice to get some answers and look at our options. Maybe we will even get our BFP before then :)

August: That's a good plan (IUI). When my hubby had his SA there was no mention of "slow" vs "fast" swimmers. Let us know what that means when you find out.

Tag, grateful, Lillian- got you all down!! Sending you some of my babydust!

Grateful- yes, my first at age 37!!! Baby will be born when I'm 38. So excited.

I'll be traveling this weekend and won't get a chance to logon again until Sunday!! :thumbup: Egg + Sperm UNITE! :thumbup:

DH's swimmers are grade B, not horrible but not great. There's still a chance of us getting pregnant on our own but it will just take longer. I am scheduling our appt with the fertility doctor today. IUI's are not too expensive so I am all in!:thumbup:

Grade a: Sperm with progressive motility. These are the strongest and swim fast in a straight line.

Grade b: (non-linear motility): These also move forward but tend to travel in a curved or crooked motion.

Grade c: These have non-progressive motility because they do not move forward despite the fact that they move their tails.

Grade d: These are immotile and fail to move at all.

How long have you been trying? I'm glad the iui is an option. That's great news!

Jessie - that's great!! I had my first at 34. I have baby fever so bad again right now it's just crazy. I'm so excited for you.:flower:

August - Ok, so grade B isn't so bad. Thanks for posting that. DH had a SA but I don't remember a grade. I do know he had a low morphology. (shaped wrong) which I think cause them to no swim straight. I've read studies that men who eat walnuts had improved morphology. DH did, and we got a BFP a few months later. Not sure if that did it, but I bet it helped!

I am officially in the 2ww wait now. Only had ONE BD within the right timeframe so......really trying to keep the hope!:wacko:

I gotta check the front page to see who is next to test!:thumbup:

8 months, temping for the last 6. We had a chemical in August, go figure the one time we catch the egg it doesn't stick! grrr!

Jessie - that's great!! I had my first at 34. I have baby fever so bad again right now it's just crazy. I'm so excited for you.:flower:

August - Ok, so grade B isn't so bad. Thanks for posting that. DH had a SA but I don't remember a grade. I do know he had a low morphology. (shaped wrong) which I think cause them to no swim straight. I've read studies that men who eat walnuts had improved morphology. DH did, and we got a BFP a few months later. Not sure if that did it, but I bet it helped!

I am officially in the 2ww wait now. Only had ONE BD within the right timeframe so......really trying to keep the hope!:wacko:

I gotta check the front page to see who is next to test!:thumbup:

It wouldnt hurt to try! Thanks for the info :thumbup:

I called to schedule our appt with the fertility doctor and they are booked until February. I made an appt and called the 2nd doctor. They just had a cancellation for MONDAY! :happydance:

Great news that you got that cancellation august!

Had my first bit of ewcm today since coming off bcp in august. Not expecting o until the 18th but excited anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->