• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

august - that sounds like a good plan! my DH's SA came back as 'fair' so I think he might have been a grade B as well. His doc said he would recommend the IUI as well. we're trying naturally this month but I want to get an appointment set up with an RE for next month. guess I should call now!! I was wondering if the turn of the year would make them busier!

august - that sounds like a good plan! my DH's SA came back as 'fair' so I think he might have been a grade B as well. His doc said he would recommend the IUI as well. we're trying naturally this month but I want to get an appointment set up with an RE for next month. guess I should call now!! I was wondering if the turn of the year would make them busier!

Good luck this month! We might be IUI buddies :)

5dpo - had nothing today and then this evening had a few pull/twinge feeling when I coughed in bed (had a lie down as i have a cold) and now I have some period type feelings. This is going to be a long weekend waiting!

5dpo - had nothing today and then this evening had a few pull/twinge feeling when I coughed in bed (had a lie down as i have a cold) and now I have some period type feelings. This is going to be a long weekend waiting!

Ooooooo!!!!!! That sounds promising! :coffee:

Jessiecat, could you please change my test date to Dec 27th. My IUI was moved to tomorrow. Thanks!

This is going to be one long tww!!!! my temps this month are crazy and I have no patience!!

Tomorrow is my company's xmas party and obviously there is going to bee drinks. First I don't know what to tell people why I'm not drinking, second is going to be hard to resist temptation. Even DH is telling me, just relax and have a glass of wine. Don't want to jeopardize anything so I don't think I will, even though I'm only 4dpo.

Leti, if it was me, I'd have a glass of wine, but I'd say go with whatever feels the most comfortable. Have fun!

This is going to be one long tww!!!! my temps this month are crazy and I have no patience!!

Tomorrow is my company's xmas party and obviously there is going to bee drinks. First I don't know what to tell people why I'm not drinking, second is going to be hard to resist temptation. Even DH is telling me, just relax and have a glass of wine. Don't want to jeopardize anything so I don't think I will, even though I'm only 4dpo.

Definitely second that wine. It won't hurt!

I would agree. My dr told me that until implantation happens, an occasional drink is fine. It would be near impossible to be implanted by 4/5 DPO. The earliest I have ever heard of--and this is very rare--is 6 or 7 DPO.

But obviously you should do what's comfortable for you, Leti. Just because the rest of us are loathe to give up our wine, doesn't mean you can't/shouldn't!:wine::beer:

:dust: and :af: to all!

I would agree. My dr told me that until implantation happens, an occasional drink is fine. It would be near impossible to be implanted by 4/5 DPO. The earliest I have ever heard of--and this is very rare--is 6 or 7 DPO.

But obviously you should do what's comfortable for you, Leti. Just because the rest of us are loathe to give up our wine, doesn't mean you can't/shouldn't!:wine::beer:

:dust: and :af: to all!

Here here - I am drinking wine at the mo - until 7dpo! i will have a small glass tomorrow and then that's it- until the dreaded AF arrives!

Well I will see how I feel about it tomorrow when I get there. But it does makes sense that before implantation will be harmless... :D

Glad to see your temps still up Galvan.

Leti-I was 6dpo Friday and my hubby had his Christmas party. I definitely had some wine, and just enjoyed myself. I hope you did, too.

Hanging out at 9dpo here. I didn't go to bed early enough after the party to take my temp Saturday morning, so I skipped it, but yesterday and today it jumped so high that it's making me think my chart is triphasic. I know it's possible to have a chart do this and not be pregnant, so I'm really trying not to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->