Christmas is finished! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ceejay123

I'm really getting into the spirit now! So damn excited. Or decorations are going up, probably in two weekends time! And all of our presents are wrapped (except 6 on order still)! :flower:

I've been quite ill lately and I don't know if I'll be up to it next month, so me and other half wrapped all our presents yesterday. Here's some of the gifts stashed away in my spare room. Really feeling in the mood now! :flower:

I usually put them straight under the tree.. But with an almost three year old this year I don't think so!

Wow, that looks great! Well done! :D

Thank you! I'm very excited to be finished. Although my sisters now said shes sending her presents for the boys to my house directly for me to wrap, so that'll be another 8 or so >< but I wanted to get it all out of the way so that I'm not stuck relying on family next month.

Everything feels much more festive now :D I've already shipped a bag down for my dad and sister to Bournemouth, I feel so organised hehe :blush:

Wow well done you :thumbup:

I am almost there only a few things left to buy but they are all the expensive things :dohh: trying to hold out for codes but its it happening so think I am going to have to bite the bullet and pay full price

Oh wow! Amazing stash!

How can you wrap them so early!! What are you going to do a few days before Christmas? Haha.

Oh wow! Amazing stash!

How can you wrap them so early!! What are you going to do a few days before Christmas? Haha.

Haha. I've been quite unwell and sore. I'm worried about not being able to do it in December :D other half helped me wrap x

We've got another 10 now to wrap >< x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back