Christmas lights to size of tree ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahchops86

lexie and logan's mummy
Reaction score
Such a stupid thread :haha: but how many (led) lights would suit a 7ft and 6 ft tree? For the 7ft I have 600 multifunction leds white, and for the 6 foot, which isnt as "bushy", I have 480 of the same lights. Is this enough for a good twinkle or should I add more :wacko: :wacko:

Sounds fine hun! I once had 300 lights on a 4ft tree:blush:! I now have a 6ft tree pre lit with 300 fairy lights!:thumbup:

If your tree stands in the corner then you can get away with just putting the lights on the front and sides of your tree leaving the back bare as no one will see!:haha:

Sounds fine hun! I once had 300 lights on a 4ft tree:blush:! I now have a 6ft tree pre lit with 300 fairy lights!:thumbup:

If your tree stands in the corner then you can get away with just putting the lights on the front and sides of your tree leaving the back bare as no one will see!:haha:

This is what i do.

I try for at least 30 per foot lol. Our current set us 240 lights plus a garland of led tinsel with over 500 lights on 2m of cable!! Lol that's nearly 800 lights on a 7ft tree!

I'm after a new set and would like at least 200 if not 300

One tree is in a corner (living room - the 6ft) the 7 ft is in the hallway against the stairs, I might just have to be inventive with the light placement there haha

Not a stupid thread. I was wondering this as I need some new ones. The LEDs are so much better than the old type so off to buy some new ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back