Christmas outfits for boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
Seen a thread for the little girls so thought I'd do one for our little lads.
So what will you're boys be wearing to Christmas party's/Christmas day
The red jumper with his name is last year's but I'm hoping it fits I love it and the blue 1 my gran got him last week she gets him his christmas jumper every year lol

20141027_102743.jpg

20141027_102807.jpg

Mine usually just stay in their PJs but I'm quite annoyed with boys christmas clothing this year. Maybe I am just being blind, but I wanted to get them a christmas jumper each. But every shop I go in has them in the small boys section up to size 5-6 and in adults, and in ALL sizes in girl. But NONE in older boys. Its like they think older boys don't like Christmas!
I found some on amazon but I want to see them in person first to check quality.

Do you have a peacocks close to you?? They have some great 1s in just now for the whole family and I'd imagine we'll get more In the coming weeks. Xxx

I just looked online to see if they had the stock there but they don't possible it will go on after Halloween; ) xx

68439_navynavy_1_1.jpg

Oh found 1 this starts from age 7-8 £12 peacocks 3d carrot nose if I remember right x

I went to my local one but again none in older boys sizes. Maybe they just hadn't bothered to put them out yet but they had all other sizes, just not for my biggest 2.

Mine will both be wearing this Christmas jumper

https://m.direct.asda.com/george/boys/jumpers/christmas-penguin-jumper/G004805464,default,pd.html

With this shirt underneath
https://www.next.co.uk/g403514s3#680103g40

And they have new dark skinny jeans from next too.

Mine will both be wearing this Christmas jumper

https://m.direct.asda.com/george/boys/jumpers/christmas-penguin-jumper/G004805464,default,pd.html

With this shirt underneath
https://www.next.co.uk/g403514s3#680103g40

And they have new dark skinny jeans from next too.

Aww there cute x

My fil sends clothes normally so they wear that. Otherwise its a smart shirt and jeans. Hubby and i have Xmas jumpers though lol

I usually have them wear long sleeved shirts with a Christmas theme on them, with a pair of nice jeans.

I had a look on peacocks online and found a couple of options thanks Hun

not bought yet as i'm not sure what the plans are yet
if we stay home it'll be casual, jumper and jeans
if we go out it'll be a shirt and jeans/chinos

Mine usually just stay in their PJs but I'm quite annoyed with boys christmas clothing this year. Maybe I am just being blind, but I wanted to get them a christmas jumper each. But every shop I go in has them in the small boys section up to size 5-6 and in adults, and in ALL sizes in girl. But NONE in older boys. Its like they think older boys don't like Christmas!
I found some on amazon but I want to see them in person first to check quality.

They have some in b&m's up to age 14. Only £7.99 too.

aww we dont have a b&ms :( I think I'll get the bigger ones the peacocks ones and then the primark ones for the younger ones as they were only £6 or £8 each.

You should see the ladies 1s as well there brilliant they have a flashing christmas tree I'm so tempted to get it lol peacocks that is x

I have a few already and DH has 1. Last year I didn't get them as they do tend to just stay in PJs but I've decided they can wear them as often as possible over the Christmas period and I'll try to get some nice Christmassy photos with them in them. I don't mind paying a little more for the older boys ones because they will be passed along.

20141029_085224.jpg

Peacocks also has this 1 in now starts from age 7/8 xx

Ds has a christmas jumper (motherofboys this was from the next older boys range and has a reindeer on it) he will wear this for christmas parties, going to see santa etc. For christmas day he's wearing smart jeans and a red checked shirt.

My two get another wearing out of their Christmas party outfits on Christmas Day so usually nice jeans with a shirt and a tie (my boys love a tie!)

I just got these on Asda George

DS1 (8) has the reindeer
DS2 (7) has the penguin
DS3 (4) has the snowman
DS4 (1) has the santa

Attachments

• jimis.jpg
    jimis.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
  • zacs.jpg
    zacs.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0