Christmas outfits for boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got this top for Christmas Eve:

https://direct.asda.com/george/boys/tops/reindeer-top/G004817501,default,pd.html

As Xmas Eve is quite a big day - big walk by the sea, pub lunch and early evening drinks party with all the extended family - like him wearing a Christmas top. He'll wear it with skinny jeans.

Christmas Day:

https://direct.asda.com/george/boys/tops/santa-t-shirt/G004798350,default,pd.html

I love this, it's front and back and looks so cute with the hat. Ds put that hat on when it arrived and rushed to the mirror to declare he looked like Father Christmas! He'll wear this with Next dark skinny jeans and Xmas socks.

I always buy cheapish Xmas tshirts while he's young enough to enjoy them - they only get worn once so I don't want to spend a fortune.

Thats whats always put me off the Christmas jumpers in the past. But I've decided they will be getting as much wear as possible out of them. And then they will be passed down so will be worn again in years to come, so I don't mind so much.

does anyone wanna help me choose an outfit for them?
it will be worn for xmas photos (to send as gifts), any xmas partys, santa visits and xmas day.
if i buy the shirt and jeans with braces i'll buy a cheap asda top to wear for visits. (the other tops will be paired with normal jeans)
https://i62.tinypic.com/2mw8hnr.jpg

does anyone wanna help me choose an outfit for them?
it will be worn for xmas photos (to send as gifts), any xmas partys, santa visits and xmas day.
if i buy the shirt and jeans with braces i'll buy a cheap asda top to wear for visits. (the other tops will be paired with normal jeans)
https://i62.tinypic.com/2mw8hnr.jpg

Oh I really love the Santa merry Christmas jumper that's so cute x

I had the hardest time deciding for my own kids LOL I couldn't decide if I wanted them all to match, and if not which ones to get for DS1,3 and 4. DS2 was easy to choose for. Boy is obsessed with penguins and green. Penguin wearing a green scarf? He will be in love!

I had the hardest time deciding for my own kids LOL I couldn't decide if I wanted them all to match, and if not which ones to get for DS1,3 and 4. DS2 was easy to choose for. Boy is obsessed with penguins and green. Penguin wearing a green scarf? He will be in love!

oh bless him!
im gonna do matching, i dont get much chance to match them with morgan being at school mon-fri then harvey at his dads fri-sun so wen i have the chance i like to haha!

I must admit matching is a novelty now with such a wide age range. It was very tempting. But then again the big 3 all are at school now so technically they match all week lol

i buy most of the kids clothes on sale so it's hard to find both sizes usually, although i did strike lucky with the winter coats! they actually love it when i dress them the same haha!

Bless them, it does look really cute when they are dressed the same.

Although I have to say my eldest is terrible. He will just pick up clothes and put them on and even if they feel too small he'll just think "well they must be mine because they were in with my clothes" I've known him to have DS2s whole school uniform on and not think anything about it LOL

Although I have to say my eldest is terrible. He will just pick up clothes and put them on and even if they feel too small he'll just think "well they must be mine because they were in with my clothes" I've known him to have DS2s whole school uniform on and not think anything about it LOL

My husband is exactly like that with the kids' clothes! One day I even went to the trouble of leaving their outfits out to make it easy for him, only to come home to find the boys wearing each others clothes :dohh:

Vincent had even said the top wasn't his but hubby just presumed it must have been a hand me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back