Christmas Outfits

Babybump87

Reaction score
Going shopping on Friday for the girls Christmas clothes need some inspiration !! They usually wear a Christmas themed dress but going for something they can wear again after the holiday

What are you and your children wearing this year !!

X

Il wear whatever fits :haha:

We aren’t going out this year for Christmas so the girls are going to wear a Christmas jumper and leggings as we will just be at home.

I'm going to be wearing a dress but not 100% sure which one yet. I don't wear dresses very often!

Holly will probably wear a santa dress that she really likes. James has outgrown his cute santa suit from last year so we will probably get him a new one :)

We only go to my mom's on Christmas Day so it's casual for us, nothing really Christmas themed. I'll probably end up in comfy lounge pants LOL

The kids have sprout t-shirts which they will wear with jeans. They will wear these for their xmas party too to get the wear out if them.
Im wearing a tartan shirt dress which i think is actually a nightshirt but i dont even care going to wear it with tights or leggings

37 weeks at Christmas so my options will be limited haha.
Ds will wear Christmas jammies all morning then a Christmas jumper and jeans. I'll put him in a shirt and bow tie for dinner at my parents on Christmas Eve, because formal clothes on kids are so cute and don't get many opportunities :haha:

PJ's and then changed into leggings and Christmas jumpers here.

We're not going out anywhere special, we'll just be at in-laws house.

I’ve got a Christmas long top/dress type thing with sequins on that I might wear with leggings and boots (not my usual style but I think that’s what will go- bonus is that it’ll be super comfy)

Not sure what my DD is wearing yet, need to get a wiggle on!

I'll just wear my jeans and my Christmas jumper with my Christmas t-shirt underneath.
Kids will wear jeans and their Christmas jumper too...although they will have clothes from MIL and my parents and sister too...so I can see Scarlett having about 50 outfit changes throughout the day haha.

I will probably throw on some jeans and a christmas jumper.
Dd has a lovely tartan dress she will hopefully wear.
Ds, will wear jeans and i will pick him up a christmas tshirt new week.
I get the feeling though, the kids will stay in pjs the whole day.

I have got the girls a dress each from next, a Christmas jumper and Leggings to wear throughout next week (parties plays etc)

They have PJ's for Christmas Eve and it's likely they'll stay in them all day Christmas day, if not they are both are getting a MLPony dress as a gift so can wear that
I also got them a minnie mouse dress to wear to my mum's after boxing day

I usually get me and DH new PJ's and a top/jumper but haven't really had extra cash and we have loads from previous years.

I just wear whatever I have on hand. The kids are always dressed nice though :haha:

This year Rhys has a red button down shirt that has little Christmas themed things all over it. It is really cute. Hannah is going to wear a sparkly red skirt and a Christmas sweater that somewhat matches what Rhys is wearing (For the record she ONLY wears dresses and skirts as per her choice so I am not forcing her into one for Xmas day :rofl:)

Thanks everyone

If we were staying in it would defiantly be a Christmas pyjama day but we’re going to DH family !

I will just have to have a good luck around the shops tomorrow!

How did you get on?

Christmas Day is the one day I make all 3 of my boys wear matching clothes which limits my options as there arent many shops that do clothes to fit all 3

How did you get on?

Christmas Day is the one day I make all 3 of my boys wear matching clothes which limits my options as there arent many shops that do clothes to fit all 3

I always like mine to match on Christmas Day too, I’m making the most of it whilst they’ll still let me! It is getting more difficult as DD1 is getting g older though and will be impossible to totally match with baby boy :dohh:

Trip to town didn’t go well I didn’t see one thing for them ! Got so frustrated in the end I came home annoyed ! It was way too busy . Trip to local ASDA still nothing !!

Ended up seeing this lovely purple dress ( will try post a pic ) on the Boots mini club website last night ordered it for delivery tomorrow !!

Awe yeah I think it’s so cute when they match I only do it on special occasions ! X

I’m also now treating myself to new jeans and a top due to he stress it caused lmao !! Xx

Arghhh my delivery didn’t arrive in store today ! Lady said it’s showing on screen as being delivered today just my luck

Please let it be there tomorrow morning !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->