Christmas ovulation

Mummy2Corban

Mumma to 6
Reaction score
Ladies! It’s been a while.

We had unprotected sex on Christmas Day. My cycles are between 24-28 days kinda settled around 25 the last few cycles. My app said I was ovulating Christmas Day. Had O pains all day and had masses of CM. Do you think I’m in with a chance?

Ive ordered some IC but I’ve got a feeling they won’t be here till Monday! I doubt we would have been lucky enough but you know when you really really hope you are but don’t wanna think about it... that!

I think your in with a good chance! Have you got any symptoms now?
I'm in the same boat, ovulated xmas eve/day so about 10dpo today. Just done a clearblue and I think its negative arghh so wanted an extra bday present for my husband who's 40 tomorrow!
What cycle are you on? I'm on 4th... and 38 ttc #3 so feeling the pressure a bit

I always find it hard to say if it’s symptoms or just the crampy feeling leading up to AF. You still have a chance in the next few days for a bfp. When’s AF? We are kinda NTNP this month but as this is baby no.6 for us we kinda have to be picky about when we try to avoid birthdays! I’m 36.

Can I join this group?

I am currently 9dpo I have been getting off and on mild cramping during the day. I had O pain on my right side that didn’t really go away until 6 dpo I have been feeling cramps on my left side and the center of my pelvis from 7 dpo through today. I also have a tiny tiny yellowish ewcm sometimes when I wipe that started 7dpo .

anyone have these symptoms and got a BFP?

I have total AF cramps the last few days which is weird as I normally have them literally a few hours before AF.. my cycle ranges from 23-26 days so could be any day now.. bummer! Wow 6 kids, how cool is that, if I hadn't of had 2 sections already I'd have liked a bigger fam aswell :)

Well we never planned to be so big! I had my first and fell preggo when he was 6 months which ended in a complete molar which I had 3 months of chemo for. We the mc and I fell with no.2. We thought that was it as we felt so lucky to have another after all the crap but hey we both got broody!

so I’ve always had on and off cramping with all my bfp so could be a great sign! Apart from on and off cramping and maybe an occasional pinchy feeling I can’t say I’ve noticed much else in the tww.

ive had cramps on and off these last few days but I dunno?! I’m 10 dpo tomorrow I think so I may test?

are you ladies going to test?

Cramps can be a good sign. Fingers crossed for you!

I'm in the same boat, BC failure on boxing Day which is also when I was due to Ov would be baby 8,

I had a negative yesterday with a clearblue at 10dpo so just going to wait till AF arrives or not. Although cramping and other symptoms have kind of disappeared today so pretty sure I'm out this month.. good luck all!

11dpo and bfn this morning. Thought I’d do another just now and I think there’s a line? Maybe a faulty test?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->