Christmas Presents Early From OH

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Does anyone else do this? I don't see the point when you know what it is to wait :rofl:

We have basically sorted our gifts between us.

He wanted the xbox Scorpio limited edition so you can't exactly delay the ordering or fanny around with hints and I wanted the Apple Nike+ series 3 so when the 20% off came up on VERY (still on) we grabbed one.... I wouldn't be able to wait anyway :lol:

We'll do small surprises/stocking for Christmas Day and of ncourse we'll have presents from the kids!

We do that too. We bought our gifts when they went on sale a couple weeks back. Like you, we will still do stockings and maybe a couple small items on Christmas.

nope I'm mean. I wrap it and put it under the tree even if he knows :haha:

Yep we always do it then say next year we won't and end up doing it again.

I got DH a game cartridge so he can download his games, he needed to test it first so he ended up just having it. I meanwhile wanted a nice new rug for the living room and wanted it before Christmas to make it cost....we still do each other a little stocking too though, which I actually like most :)

We don’t do presents anymore but when we did I used to make him wait

My DH is mean and even when he bought me a kindle he made me wait until Christmas morning! Usually we can't afford bigger gifts like that so it was even worse :haha: Most years I don't know what I've got anyway. We give each other a list of ideas then buy up to an agreed amount.

My DH got an iPad which he has had early as there would be no chance of him waiting :haha:

Depends what it is. Last year dh wanted a leaf blower (living the dream!) So he got it straight away-I wasn't wrapping that! This year one of his presents is some trousers which I might get him the try on 1st but wrap everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->