Christmas presents for a 3yr old boy?

D

Donna35

Can hardly believe it's 1st July already and Christmas is so near!! I'm going to be getting my skates on now and start to get JJ's Christmas presents in. Just don't know what to get him. He will be 3 in August so will be almost 3 and a half on Christmas any suggestions? I'm hopefully getting him a bike as the main pressie but more thinking of what will I get for the other bits and pieces?

:xmas16:

We haven't thought about Christmas yet but we're getting Harvey a Kiddizoom camera for his 3rd birthday. He loves taking photos on my phone so we figure he'd like his own camera and it will reduce the chances of my phone getting wrecked too!

We'll probably get him some dressing up stuff to go with it.

We've got my nephew who'll be 3 a build your own jcb from elc as he loves diggers tractors etc xx

We haven't thought about Christmas yet but we're getting Harvey a Kiddizoom camera for his 3rd birthday. He loves taking photos on my phone so we figure he'd like his own camera and it will reduce the chances of my phone getting wrecked too!

We'll probably get him some dressing up stuff to go with it.

That's a really good idea he did see the kiddizoom camera on the advert the other day and said 'Mammy that's for JJ' lol will add that one to the list. Thank you xx

I have nooo idea! Lily has a ziddiezoom camera and she loves it, also her leap pad is a first favourite, she did get those for her 4th birthday tho.

I struggle soo much with what to buy Jack, he's only really into cars and balls and you can only have so many of those! Lily is so easy to buy for, anything pink or princessy and you have a clear winner!

toby will be 3 in november and hes getting a bike (helmet ect) as his main present, he will be getting a couple more presents but im really not going mad this year!

were in a 2 bed flat (quite big) and ttc#2 we just dont have the space!

so its gonna be quality over quantity (hopefully!!!)

I have 2 nephews that are 3 and 4. I always get them some clothing for Christmas which is an easy thing to get. My 3 year old nephew is really into cars so this year I'm going to be getting some model cars for me to work on for him and some cheaper model cars that he can paint himself. I also plan on getting both my nephews Leapsters and books are always something I get for them. I will be starting my Christmas shopping soon so if I come across anything else that looks good I'll let you know!

Jesse will be 3 in August, we're thinking of a Nintendo ds for Christmas x

Oooo will be watching this thread, just because Logan will be 3 in a few weeks so need birthday pressies ideas :haha: I was also thinking of a kiddie camera, maybe a workbench. Also training him young by getting him his own mini Dyson :rofl:

I was just going to suggest a kiddizoom camera, we got our twins 2 of those for christmas and they still love them and take them everywhere.
Our boys also love lego, they started to get a bit sick of the lego duplo and wanted to move on to the more advanced stuff. Daddy has to help them with it, but it gives them hours of fun. But if your son has never really played with lego, maybe start him off with the easier stuff first. Or maybe playmobil? That's like the best stuff ever. What TV shows does he like? Gets DVD's and any toys. One of my sons loves fireman Sam, for his birthday last year we got him a fireman Sam scooter and dress up outfit, and he went as Sam for Halloween (his birthday falls on halloween). And then for Christmas we got him DVD's, a toy fire truck with figures and fireman sam PJ's, dressing gown and slippers. Books are good .. maybe walkie talkies? Our boys have walkie talkies that have a very good range. They get hours of fun out of them and their cousins love them too. Toy cars? Even stuff for his room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->