Christmas thread when?

I've bought a few bits. But mainly hoping to get deals in black Fri deals xxx

Oh I know I've been on and off looking for the grotto thread too. Miss it so much honestly. There are so many faces who have disappeared it seems. I can't wait for it to reopen it always gets me right in the festive mood.

Only thing I've bought so far are a whack of Yankee Christmas melts from the Julian Charles outlet store.

X

I don't have any plans at all! I think we will be going to MIL's this year for Christmas Dinner. :)
I've no idea what to buy the kids. I feel like my house is still cluttered from last Christmases toys :haha:

I totally get that. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with toys at the moment because DD's birthday was about 3 weeks ago as well. We're going to have a clear out and give some things to the 'poor children' I think.

I unintentionally started shopping today! Got DS 4 superhero treasure cove books.. also added 4 barbie things to my amazon basket ready to buy at the end of the month.

Hey Everyone!
I am so happy this was posted I was thinking about it the other day but I didn't want to be the crazy person who was already talking about Christmas!

Hey Everyone!
I am so happy this was posted I was thinking about it the other day but I didn't want to be the crazy person who was already talking about Christmas!

Hahaha! No judgement here!

I was in B&M the other day and they've already started getting festive food/snacks in!

Lol just came looking for the grotto..... not been on the page for ages
Hope it will be open soon x

I’m also back and looking for the grotto ha!

Patiently waiting for it to open ... have made a start on DDs presents now too being as there was a sale on amazon!

Ooo this is amazing ! How did I miss this thread!

I need ideas for DD2s birthday in December. Starting earlier this year now we have three to buy for , not had to buy boy toys for years excited !

Was only talking about Christmas today and got excited at the thought of wrapping paper haha. Our local card factory has a few Xmas bits in already !

I’m just so unbelievably excited for Christmas. The past couple of years have been tough (coming to terms with my daughter’s autism diagnosis, my mum having breast cancer and losing my grandad), this year just feels like an amazing fresh start. My girl will be 4.5 and son 2.5 so I also feel like they really understand Christmas for the first time too.

So I have to admit it, I’ve already bought 99% of their Christmas presents! I’ll post a list sometime.

I’m really excited to buy new Christmas decorations though; we’ve had our house renovated with new kitchen and extension, so new deccies and a real tree this year!

Hi Christmas friends! 4 months until the big day! I've been checking back for the Grotto for a month now. :( I think it opened early last year.

:hi:

My kids can't wait for the elf to return. She's in a cupboard above the fridge :lol:

Argos have revealed a predicted "must-have" list. Anybody interested in the potential hits?

Walking Buzz Lightyear - £35
Peppa Pig Stage playset - £40
Fortnite Battle Bus - £40
LEGO Harry Potter night bus - £35
Pets Alive Robotic Llama - £25
Blume Dolls - £10
Fisherprice Transforming Batmobile - £100
Furreal Cubby bear - £100
Kindi Kids toddler dolls - £25
LOL surprise glamper - £100
Owleez - £50
Paw Patrol mighty pups super paw jet - £60

Argos have revealed a predicted "must-have" list. Anybody interested in the potential hits?

Walking Buzz Lightyear - £35
Peppa Pig Stage playset - £40
Fortnite Battle Bus - £40
LEGO Harry Potter night bus - £35
Pets Alive Robotic Llama - £25
Blume Dolls - £10
Fisherprice Transforming Batmobile - £100
Furreal Cubby bear - £100
Kindi Kids toddler dolls - £25
LOL surprise glamper - £100
Owleez - £50
Paw Patrol mighty pups super paw jet - £60
I can imagine DS will be asking for the transforming batmobile!
I'm super glad DD isnt overly bothered about all the new LOL stuff... it's all so expensive!

I can imagine DS will be asking for the transforming batmobile!
I'm super glad DD isnt overly bothered about all the new LOL stuff... it's all so expensive!

Going from his taste, batman follows the expensive trend :haha:

DD2 is mad about LOL's and now Barbie has crept in. She wanted the Barbie dream Campervan which is £90 brand new, but told her we couldn't afford it and to wait until Christmas... She only went and gathered her old toys together to sell. Luckily we found a secondhand camper on facebook too which was half the retail price so we went halves with DD2 from the money she made from selling toys. I hope the LOL glamper doesn't crop up on her list. She's asked for the Poopsie unicorn though which I think is a waste of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->