Christmas thread when?

Going from his taste, batman follows the expensive trend :haha:

DD2 is mad about LOL's and now Barbie has crept in. She wanted the Barbie dream Campervan which is £90 brand new, but told her we couldn't afford it and to wait until Christmas... She only went and gathered her old toys together to sell. Luckily we found a secondhand camper on facebook too which was half the retail price so we went halves with DD2 from the money she made from selling toys. I hope the LOL glamper doesn't crop up on her list. She's asked for the Poopsie unicorn though which I think is a waste of money.
True! Imaginext has cost me a small fortune over the past 2.5 years :dohh:
Ah, I haven't seen the Barbie camper... I'm sure DD will end up asking for something like that. She wants some made to move barbies which appear to only be available on amazon! :dohh:
Great that you found one at a good price!
Ah that poopsie unicorn.. honestly these toys are bonkers aren't they?! DD asked for one last year.. safe to say she didn't end up getting one. I'm glad as she wasnt even bothered afterwards and has never asked again!!

I'm not sure whether the batmobile will be something we are asked for. Will have to check out what it's like. I don't think there's anything on that list that I'll definitely be asked for.

My girls love LOLs too I find myself binning all the little bits ! They haven’t mentioned any LOLs yet !

I’ve seen a few bits and bobs in Home Bargains for them! Xmas shopping was supposed to start next week but DD2 is still off school and I can’t risk her seeing me buy anything !

My girls love LOLs too I find myself binning all the little bits ! They haven’t mentioned any LOLs yet !

I’ve seen a few bits and bobs in Home Bargains for them! Xmas shopping was supposed to start next week but DD2 is still off school and I can’t risk her seeing me buy anything !
I have a delivery coming before my two go back to school :dohh:
Fingers crossed it turns up in plain packaging!!

Aww I hope the grotto is open soon and yesterday I started my shopping had a nice delivery from Argos and then I’ve been on eBay buying 2 of mine stocking fillers I started writing my lists today so we are in full swing Christmas mode atm

Argos have revealed a predicted "must-have" list. Anybody interested in the potential hits?

Walking Buzz Lightyear - £35
Peppa Pig Stage playset - £40
Fortnite Battle Bus - £40
LEGO Harry Potter night bus - £35
Pets Alive Robotic Llama - £25
Blume Dolls - £10
Fisherprice Transforming Batmobile - £100
Furreal Cubby bear - £100
Kindi Kids toddler dolls - £25
LOL surprise glamper - £100
Owleez - £50
Paw Patrol mighty pups super paw jet - £60

Those kindi kids are super cute! I'm hoping to get Aria one even if she doesn't ask for it.

Just bought my daughter the luvabella doll for Christmas it’s £40 right now In the entertainer and that’s delivered we watched he on youtube and she looks amazing a , also I’m on Facebook in a group that does raffles and today I won a LOL pearl thing and I only paid £2 and won so excited

We added lots of starwars Lego to the boys wish list for ds3 yesterday. As far as he is concern it's so I don't forget exactly which sets he needs to put on his list :haha:

What the hell?! It isn't there on desktop but is on phone!

2e1SC4M.jpg

I got all excited but I can't find it either. I've tried switching the view on my phone and searching for my old posts but nothing is coming up :(

Perhaps they were preparing it or something and opened it by accident? Those who could see it, is it still there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->