Christmas thread when?

I've defo not got it either. Gutted x

It’s there when you log out but disappears when you log in ! How strange !

Weird question
My little one will be 11 months at Christmas time. How did your baby's first Christmas go? I'm wondering how invested i should be into gift shopping for him. Will he want to open a few gifts and be done? Or will it be more interactive? I'm unsure of what to expect.

Weird question
My little one will be 11 months at Christmas time. How did your baby's first Christmas go? I'm wondering how invested i should be into gift shopping for him. Will he want to open a few gifts and be done? Or will it be more interactive? I'm unsure of what to expect.
My DD was 10 months old on her first Christmas and had little interest in her presents. we didnt go over board, just a handful of things. She took interest over the next few days but not on the actual day. DS was 5 months old and took SOME interest, but slept for most of the day

I would get a handful of gifts. It's hard not to get over excited on their first Christmas, but they don't really show a huge amount of interest.

I think once ds3 stops believing I might do an elf. He had one at school and was so upset by the idea that we had to do a letter from Santa telling him that want a could see he was trying really hard to be good and that as long as he did his best he would get what he asked for. Not sure how much longer he will believe.

DD1 was 10 months old on her first Xmas . We and everyone else went over board . She was really overwhelmed and some toys didn’t get opened until later into the night/Boxing Day . Some toys never got played with . DD2 was only 20 days old so we didn’t get her anything much just clothes and people gave money in cards.

DS will be 6 months old and first time buying for a boy in the house , I haven’t bought “boy” toys since my nephews were younger and they are now teenagers nearly ! So excited for it ! Not sure what we are getting him or the girls yet !

But wooop it’s September ! Christmas shopping commences !

Ooo I need new ideas for our elf now the girls are a bit older ! I like the skittles rainbow someone did on here last year , might have been you Bev that posted it !

Ours always hangs around until a few days after Xmas to make sure they like their new toys and are looking after them ! They get so upset at the thought of them leaving so we just stop the magic and they stay in the Christmas tree !

Anyone else feeling the chill in the air first thing in the morning already? That gets me excited

Anyone else feeling the chill in the air first thing in the morning already? That gets me excited
Yep! My car had that misty windscreen this morning that you get when its cold!
I, on the other hand, am still boiling as I have been this entire pregnancy! :haha:

Yes it's getting much chillier in the morning here too

Yup same here lovelies. And much much wetter :rain:

X

I want to start shopping but have birthdays to sort out first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back