Christmas with my girls

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
Going to use this as a sort of Christmas journal and to keep track of presents (for the girls and others)

I'm not as organised this year as I have been previously. Alot of that has to do with dd1s dancing which costs me an absolute fortune lol. Have got most of what I want to get for the girls, but still a few things each I'd like to get then.

Their lists this year.

dd1..
Nintendo 2ds XL & carry case
Cooking mama & Super Mario for 2DS
Lego Moana set
Lego Ariel set
Bush baby (black)
Connect 4
Egg Splat game
Hatchimals colleggtibles 5 pack
Make up case
Bomb Cosmetics bath bomb set
Nerf rebelle Bow and arrows
LOL surprise tot
White fingerling
Cluedo game
Watch

dd2..
Kiddizoom selfie cam
Lego juniors Frozen set
Lego duplo Minnies Bowtique
Bunny jump game
Hungry hippos game
Fingerlings (turquoise)
Hatchimals 5 pack
Buzz wire game
2x shopkins shoppies dolls
Bush baby (pink)
LOL surprise tot
**Make up
**Playmobil set
**Kinetic sand

Dd3..
Kiddizoom Duo camera
Lego Juniors snow white set
Lego duplo fairground
Barbie doll and convertible
Giggle wiggle game
Bush baby (purple)
Fingerling (pink)
MLP movie figures
MLP make up set
2x Enchantimals dolls
Playmobil dressing room
LOL surprise Tot
**Playmobil Princess carriage
** Playdoh set

** is what I have still to buy

Stil doesn't seem like alot so will probably end up picking up a couple of extra bits and bobs as I see them. also got a few bitsbfor stockings so again, will just buy more as I see it.

My mum is going to Iceland andnext year so she has said she just wants spending money for that, so plan on putting £30 in a card for her and then i have got her two little guardian angel figures and some chocolates.

My two sisters are getting a bomb cosmetics bath bomb set each, and will probably get them sweets, pyjamas and a book.

My two brothers will just get sweets, a toiletry set and a tenner in a card.

Don't really have anyone else I need to buy for. The girls will give their dad some chocolates, toiletry set, and usually a novelty gift too so still to get them.

This afternoon we plan on posting the girls letters to Santa and then going to soft play, as it is an in service day and they are off school/nursery.
Yesterday I ordered two wooden light up decorations, santa and snowman, to sit on my fireplace. Going to get out the decs tomorrow and see what I've got. Think I've still got everything but will need to buy some new tinsel! Cannot wait to put the tree up (we do it on 1st Dec)

Starting to get really excited now, can't believe we're at Nov 20th already!

Excellent lists and lucky lucky girls

I so want to get the decorations out to see what we have (I know we have everything but it's an excuse to look).

Those lists look fab. We also put the tree up on the 1st and I can't wait. I can't believe how fast this year has gone

Oh, and here are their lists from their dads (Santa leaves them presents there too) so far. He only started buying yesterday so they will probably end up with quite a bit more there too.

dd1..
Hoverboard
My Frosty
Chocolate fountain

dd2..
Fliker scooter (jr)
Barbie light up Mermaid
Disney Princess hair styling set

dd3..
Fliker scooter (jr)
Barbie club Chelsea Playhouse
Giant playdoh tub

Those lists look fab. We also put the tree up on the 1st and I can't wait. I can't believe how fast this year has gone

It has absolutely flown in! My mums was always up on the 1st and so we just do the same as I did as a child. Girls are really getting excited too which makes me even more so

Update.

Everything has been delivered now apart, so only got a few things left to buy for the girls which I am very relieved about, as well as a few more little stocking films. Haven't bought wrapping paper yet, think I got it in Aldi last year and it was great so will need to check there again. Always forget about that shop! Have to get advent calendars this week too.
Secret Santa is all finished.
Hopefully get rest of the girls presents ordered in the next week or so and then can quickly crack on with family. One month until Christmas... yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->