Christmas?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
its september!! you mad people!

Thats 3 months! thats like 3 weeks :lol:

I start in July, dont know why but its when i think shit chirstmas soon.
Family thinks im mad, friends think im mad.

But hey ho.. im the one with it sorted and there the ones last min shopping :lol:

I haven't started christmas shopping, I'm hoping to get started soon before thankgiving.

We've started preparing - eg making lists for Bethanie and talking about some things we want to get her. Haven't started thinking about it for everyone else yet, but we can't afford to spend loads so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. We have so many birthdays at the end of the year though, so it will be an expensive time - when we can afford to, we will save up all year most likely so that it doesn't hit the purse all at once!

Think we're getting our first few bits at the beginning of next month. I can't wait, I love christmas sooo much!

I have got alot so far but you think I've over 20 items, then you divide them up :dohh:

lots more shopping for me :wohoo:

I know what I'm going to get Damien but I haven't bought yet. I've found quiet a few things on sale that I'm going to pick up on Friday. :D

Ive brought my mum and dad's!!! ha ha, thats it. Ooo i have also just ordered Mark his present...Ummm but still got lots more to buy

ive bought a few things but i'll still be rushing around in december getting bits.

This section being opened has made me soooo worried that I should've started already.. :rofl:

I haven't got anything yet. Getting prepared for baby is using all my pennies up, so I'm far from ready for christmas. And having no job for the past 6 months hasn't really helped. But I'll get what I can, god know's when, lol.

I'm almost done! I fully intend to have all my gifts bought before October 1st.

I figure i'm not going to have time to Xmas shop in December since my LO is due on the 2nd Dec, so I have to get it done sooner. Plus I know she's going to eat up all my money when she gets here so i've been doing a bit at a time to spread out the cost!

This is a first for me though. I'm usually still running round Meadowhell on Xmas Eve :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"