claiming for injuries?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by princess_x0, Apr 4, 2009.

1. princess_x0

princess_x0 Well-Known Member

hey girlies happy easter lol :D
    just a quick question, i had a car crash weds, wasnt my fault, i know the insurance company only claim for your car but how do you go about claiming for injuries? xxx

2. hotsexymum

hotsexymum mum of 4

hi tell your car insurance off your injuries or go for no win no fee i had one when i was carry harry and the claim is still going , i have seen two doctors and now have to see a doctor in north london about my preagnecy and harry devlemope hope this helps message me if you like , i had my car accdent in april 2008

3. Aria

Aria Guest

You'll need injuries that can be medically documented as being crash-related.

4. princess_x0

princess_x0 Well-Known Member

whiplash and concussion, as far as i know you can claim for these injuries? x

5. hotsexymum

hotsexymum mum of 4

i was carrying harry when i had mine and i have put in a claim for him , and he has to see a consault in london you can claim for a baby or child till they are 18

6. Aria

Aria Guest

If they've been documented by a doctor. If they haven't, then you've got no chance. Insurance companies aren't going to trust the word of someone wanting money from them, especially if that person isn't a medical professional. If your doctor has documented these things, then you've got a chance.