claiming for injuries?

princess_x0

Reaction score
hey girlies happy easter lol :D
just a quick question, i had a car crash weds, wasnt my fault, i know the insurance company only claim for your car but how do you go about claiming for injuries? xxx

hey girlies happy easter lol :D
just a quick question, i had a car crash weds, wasnt my fault, i know the insurance company only claim for your car but how do you go about claiming for injuries? xxx

hi tell your car insurance off your injuries or go for no win no fee i had one when i was carry harry and the claim is still going , i have seen two doctors and now have to see a doctor in north london about my preagnecy and harry devlemope hope this helps message me if you like , i had my car accdent in april 2008

You'll need injuries that can be medically documented as being crash-related.

whiplash and concussion, as far as i know you can claim for these injuries? x

i was carrying harry when i had mine and i have put in a claim for him , and he has to see a consault in london you can claim for a baby or child till they are 18

If they've been documented by a doctor. If they haven't, then you've got no chance. Insurance companies aren't going to trust the word of someone wanting money from them, especially if that person isn't a medical professional. If your doctor has documented these things, then you've got a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->