Claire's weight loss diary big step for a smaller me :)

Naya69

Reaction score
well today is D day yep its diet day and i already feeling hungry lol.

i have a bad addiction to chinese food i have 4 or more a week and not just one meal a few bits like salt and pepper chicken wings, ribs, egg fried rice ect. my weight has spiraled out of control when i had josh and at the mo i can feel the weight more than ever when i walk up the stairs iam out of breathe its so bad and scary for my health.

so today ive started my diet and iam off to register with my friend to slimming world and to do my big weigh in :wacko: i already feel happyier and healther dont know why :shrug:

so any surport would be great and i will update tonite with pics and of course my weight :thumbup:

i would kill for a mars bar right now but will power is keepin me going plus that pic of cheryl coles body with my face on it lol

anyway i got weighed and my weight is a massive 19st 3.

i want to set a goal for 16 so its not like a massive drop to 12 but then once ive achieved the 16st then i will go for something lower.

heres a pic of me last weekend when i went out for my birthday so dont think i drink like that all the time its the only pic of me all in full and not just the face :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/naya69/PIC_0126.jpg

hi everyone this week i lost a massive 10lbs how brill is that i had my weigh in on monday and when she weighed me and told me i had lost 10lbs the whole room went quiet with shock i was shocked too but i had worked so hard.

i won my half stone award already so i want to lose 4 lbs this week to get my next certificate the stone award this monday so fingers crossed. xx

That is an amazing first loss. Well done to you! Keep up the brill work your doing :)

:happydance: wow 10lbs in the first week :happydance:
Amazing x you must have worked so hard! Good girl and keep it up x

10 lbs! That's fantastic! Keep it up!

what a motivating first weigh in!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly