*Claires weight loss journal*

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Well Ive never been great at dieting but have a wedding reception to go to next month, its also mine and hubbys 6 yr wedding anniversary on the same day, I tried some dresses on yesterday and altho they looked ok, I would like to lose a little bit to feel more confident, I was wearing some control underwear and would not to if I can get away with it, I have just under 6 weeks and ideally would like to lose a stone if I can, my overall amount I would like to lose is 3 stone but little chunks to start with I think, I may not even stick to it, Im always good at starting things but give up coz I get bored so could do with some spurring on

I am cutting down on portion size and not going to snack and increase my exercise and also drink lots more water , I have lost 3lb in the last week but I have had my period in that time but I have also stopped eating white bread and have wholemeal instead

So far this morning I have had 2 slices of wholemeal bread with butter on and 2 cups of tea, I usually have 2 sugars :dohh: but have cut it down to 1 1/2, im gonna gradually have less and less, I am going to give Jayden a bottle and then he will go to sleep and then I will do my fitness dvd (its gonna kill me) but I need to do it, I wanted to walk to do the school run this morning but it bloody rained :dohh: so that went out of the window

Wish me luck girls

good luck sweetie... have u thought about doing sw?? Ive been doing it since november.. got a little bored at one point but not enough to go off the diet completely :)

i hope you get your targets :)

Good luck Hun!

If you have a sweet tooth why not swap sugar for sweetener? It has a lot less calories in it!!

xXx

I dont really know much about sw to be honest, I think I will see how I go and if Im not losing or finding it hard I will look into it

I was thinking of getting sweeteners, are there different ones?

Well Ive done my fitness dvd this morning, couldnt do it all, I was shattered but did my best, was so hot and worn out, Im gonna try and do it 4 times a week

Ive had lunch, I had crackerbreads with light philadephia and tomato soup

Im feeling ok and quite determined at the mo :happydance:

I walked to school this afternoon to pick up my son, its a 10 minute walk there and obviously same back but on the way up there is a big hill, really gets me out of breath

Im having chicken curry for dinner (I havent got any mega healthy options as Im not due to do shopping til next week)
Im only going to have a little rice, the curry is homepride, Im not going to have to much sauce and do u think it would be ok to have a nan bread or will it muck it all up :dohh: , Ive been so good all day, only had what Ive wrote here and not snacked at all which is really good for me

I need to drink more water, only had one pint 2day

I wouldnt have the naan bread tbh hun, when i have a curry i have popadoms as they are alot better for you!! there's quite alot of calories in a naan bread :( shame as i love them!!

I wouldnt have the naan bread tbh hun, when i have a curry i have popadoms as they are alot better for you!! there's quite alot of calories in a naan bread :( shame as i love them!!

Oh but I love them :dohh: but I need to be strong and dont wanna muck this up so have decided not to have it, hubby is gonna go out and get me some poppadoms instead, Im feeling good about this so far :happydance:

Thanks for ur comment, it really helps to know what I should and shouldnt be having

Ive just had my dinner, chicken curry with rice and poppadoms, didnt have as much as I normally do and usually have naan bread but had poppadoms instead but I feel like Ive ruined it :dohh: and had too much or something I shouldnt have, is all quite confusing isnt it knowing whats ok and what isnt

I just felt abit peckish, usually I would grab a packet of crisps or biscuits but instead I had 2 satsumas and some grapes, I feel great for doing that, such an achievement, for me to not have crisps in a day is amazing :happydance:

Im looking 4ward 2 2moz

So the start of another day and its going ok so far, I have had my brekkie, 2 slices of wholemeal toast, I was happy with myself aswell, my daughter asked for a couple of biscuits while my toast was cooking, usually I would have a couple while waiting for my toast but I resisted :happydance:

I walked to school for the school run even tho when we walked out the door it was spitting with rain, usually I would have decided to drive but not today, I was going to do my fitness dvd again but think I will give it a miss as I ache so much after yesterdays session, I dont wanna over do it, do u think Ive made the right decision to not to it 2day????

Do it every other day hun, you dont have to do it everyday :) well done for resisting the biccies!!! xx

I was thinking of doing it Mon, Tue, Wed and Thur coz on Fri I do housework, Saturday I have all 3 kids here so wouldnt get peace to do it and Sunday hubby is off, I couldnt do it infront of him :blush:

I think I will get back into doing the dvd gradually so will do it 2moz then try and do it 3 times next week, I dont think my body knows what the hell as happened, if its not raining after I pick my son up from school then I might go for an hours walk to make up for it

Well I after replying to Paulas journal I really fancied an omelette but had never made one before so I gave it a go and it was yummy, I added tomato, onion and cheese, I didnt have any bread or anything with it, just omelette and some water and I was suprised at how filling it is, it was a couple of hours ago now and Im still full :happydance:

I wanted to walk to school and then go for a walk but it poured down an hour ago and now there are black clouds :hissy: Ive never wanted to exercise as much

LOL i had an omlette for my lunch too after reading paula's post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->