*Claires weight loss journal*

Well here I am

Ive lost 2lb :wohoo:

I was hoping for more but with doing the fitness dvd Im sure Im gaining muscle, Im definately getting fitter, im feeling better in myself and have alot more energy, Im gonna keep it up, doing my online shopping 2day and wanna order lots of healthy stuff :happydance:

cheers my dears

Today so far:

2 slices wholemeal toast
4 crackerbreads with light philadephia
lots of cucumber and raw peppers

Exercise:
50 min walk

Fab hunni!!! isnt it a good feeling when it actually pays off!!! Keep up the good work :) x x

I had spaghetti bolognese last night for dinner but not as much as usual, altho did have abit of cheese and 2 bits of garlic bread :dohh:

Then.... I went to a pampered chef party and had a little bit of the chicken and brocolli ring, it was so nice, and if that wasnt bad enough I also had 2 very small chocolate tartlets, it would have been rude to say no :blush:
Oh and a biscuit that my friend had made (if I say it quick, it may not matter) :dohh::rofl:

Im so tired didnt get in til nearly 1am, so I didnt do my dvd this morning or walk to school :hissy: but I will get back on track and do dvd 2moz and eat healthy 2day

we all have an off day every once in a while, just pick up where you left off and all will be fine i am sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->