*Claires weight loss journal*

you're doing very well hun! at least you are focused and know what is good and bad for you! :hugs:

you're doing very well hun! at least you are focused and know what is good and bad for you! :hugs:

I think Im just guessing what I am and not allowed, this is I dont really want to 'diet', I see it more as cutting down on what I normally have, make a few changes and stop snacking, time will tell whether it will work or not

Well Ive had my dinner, tuna pasta bake, usually I have loads and have 1 or 2 (yes 2 :dohh:) packets of crisps crunched and sprinkled on top, today I had half the amount of pasta as norm and the rest of the plate I had carrots, peas and sweetcorn and I had no crisps :thumbup:

i didnt feel like I was missing out on anything either :yipee:

Your doing great well done! :D yep its the little things that make big changes hun! all the little cut downs your making are sure to make a difference. Never heard of crisps on pasta bake LOL x

Your doing great well done! :D yep its the little things that make big changes hun! all the little cut downs your making are sure to make a difference. Never heard of crisps on pasta bake LOL x

Im really hope I see a difference on the scales when I weigh in, fingers crossed

crisps on tuna pasta bake is yummy but a thing of the past now although I havent eaten that much today so probably could of had a packet but better not to

Well here I am for another day, I have had normal brekkie and for lunch I had soup and crackerbread and light philadelphia, I have had 3 cups of tea this morning but Im hoping that will be ok, I have cut down to one sugar now rather than 2

I have walked to school this morning and will be at 3pm aswell and I have done my fitness dvd, I did alot better than the other day :happydance:

Thanks girls

Well yesterday afternoon I had 2 small biscuits and abit of my childrens chocolate :dohh:, hope it wont affect anything though

Im not due to do shopping till next week so havent got many choices on my freezer for dinner so last night had fish in breadcrumbs, 1 1/2 potato rostis and baked beans, not sure ifs its a mega bad dinner???

This morning I had 1 slice of wholemeal toast for brekkie and 2 bisciuts :dohh: I really need to stop eating the :hissy:

Lunch I had 2 slices wholemeal toast and 1/2 tin baked beans with them little sausages in it

Exercise so far is 45 minute walk and will be walking to school soon

seems everything but the biscuits is fine as long as you are eating the suggested serving size! :hugs:

I havent been on here typing my journal since Fri, I think Ive done ok this weekend, I did have a chinese last nite :dohh: but I had nowhere as much as usual and stayed away frommega fatty stuff

Today we had a bbq, I had lots of salad, half a big jacket spud, chicken breast, beefburger and 2 weightwatcher rolls

I have been naughty and weighed myself yesterday and 2day, at first I was + 1lb and 2day i was the same as last week so not sure im gonna be happy when i weigh myself on Tuesday but im wondering if its coz im getting muscle from fitness dvd and muscle weighs more than fat or i could be kiddng myself :hissy:

it probably is the muscle you are gainging throwing the scale off. do not worry about it hun. YOu are eating well and focused, it will come off in time! :hugs:

Thank u Jaylene, lovely words of encouragement, its weigh in day 2moz and Im hoping it will be ok, fingers crossed

Today, so far:

1 slice wholemeal toast
2 weightwatcher rolls with tuna in, some peppers and a dairylea cheese string (couldnt resist) I love cheese and havent had any for a while

Drank 2 pints of water, will try and drink another 2 before bedtime

Exercise:
50 min walk
Fitness dvd
50 mins (walked around 2 supermarkets)

Dinner:

Less than a quarter of a quiche, new potatoes and loads of salad, did have a sprinkle of cheese and tiny bit of coleslaw

Im feeling good and am definately changing my view on food I think, Im not tempted at all by naughty stuff yet ei, hubby had a packet of crisps earlier and I didnt even want any, I have never gone this long without crisps before :happydance:

Weigh in 2moz, eekkkkkkk :shrug:

yay your doing so so well, keep it up! can't wait to hear how much you have lost! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->