Classes

Pix

Reaction score
Any other preggo mommies out there taking college classes? I'm struggling to focuse and stay awake!

Any advice?

It feels like I'm dragging my feet on school work just to get my assignments in on time! I get it done eventually but man am I struggling!

So am I! I'm a nursing student. It's difficult

I know a few people who went through nursing school pregnant!!! It can't be easy!

About to do some schoolwork!!! Hoping I get through some of it!

I'm 4 months away from completing my AS/RN degree and now going into 2nd tri I feel like I'm slipping and I can't afford that.

I'm truly hoping once I'm past the 1st trimester my mentality will clear up a bit and things will get better!

I had just started my bachelors degree online when I found out I was expecting. I then moved into accelerated pace classes to try and finish more if not al classes before baby comes. I'm now dreading it because when I get home from work I am exhausted and can barely keep my eyes open to work on homework. My professors are not understanding at all.

Me. I'm working 4 days and doing a full time course and it's killing me. I'm just getting by on the bare minimum at the moment

I'm glad I'm not the only one but on the other hand not so much because it's a lot of strain on us! I'm working on my bachelors as well and trying to plan classes that are mostly 'easy' if that's even possible! Even if I get by on the bare minimum I think I'll be happy because I'll be getting by. I was so worried about keeping my 4.0 but now I just wanna get through it ok.

I'm taking online classes for criminal Justice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"