Cleaning

Reaction score
Any clean freaks out there?
Personally, i'm not, but today, i went on a major spring clean.

Now, i've just thought, i'm really not supposed to be near cleaning products, due to the fumes etc.

How bad do you think this is? what effects can it have? How many fumes do you have to enhale? Just a bit worried now :-S

I wish I would have an energy to clean.... I can hardly have the bloody shower twice a day...

Regarding chemicals - I think if you don't use anything too poisonous and wear gloves you should be fine. Also, have you tried this range https://www.simplyfair.co.uk/acatalog/Cleaning.html?gclid=CLbqovHo65kCFQ0FZgodIzwPQg
Ecover or similar stuff? I use it anyways (also tesco does eco-friendly stuff).

:hug:

Oh I'm sure you're fine hon...but from now on just for your peace of mind why not try something environmentally friendly? I don't clean too much myself :dohh: but my mom uses this stuff called Simple Green and says it works pretty well.

I think you're ok as long as it's not harsh chemicals, oven cleaner etc, and airfreshener is a no no.

We use Ecover, and I have no energy... so I'm safe for the time being.

Using those products is probably a good idea, i might just stick to not cleaning at all, lol. but thanks girls! Hopefully everything will be ok :)

I'm not sure whether I am pregnant or not - I pray I am BUT...

I've been cleanin like a nutter for weeks now!!! Wonder if it's a good sign i'm nestin or something!!!

I wondered whether i was nesting or not! But think its too early :-/ heard it usually only happens around third trimester. I think i just woke up and realised the kitchen was a mess and needed a clean! Lol

I've been really houseproud since finding out about bubs....I have been using my normal products but making sure the room is well ventilated. I open all the windows in the bathroom while cleaning it - I freeze but at least there's no problem.

My mum is a rep for a product range called meleleuca (sp?) and it's all natural, based on tea tree. She's going to get me some of their stuff for cleaning later on and when LO is here. It's really good stuff but I'm not sure about her wanting to give me £40 worth of it per month!! I only normally spend a fiver and use fairy or Cif liquid or everything!!! :rofl:

we on a cleaning mission to! I let husband use the bleach if needed but other wise we use ecover or the tesco own brand eco stuff, bathroom cleaner smells like refreshers its great!

I wondered whether i was nesting or not! But think its too early :-/ heard it usually only happens around third trimester. I think i just woke up and realised the kitchen was a mess and needed a clean! Lol

LOL!!! Thanks that made me giggle n made me smile!!

i get david to do the cleaning these days!!!!

or use tesco value baby wipes 28p a pack off 100, and they clean quite well

i do the dishes, just use good old fairy liquid for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"