Clear Blue Digi question!

Feb4th2011

Reaction score
How many DPO were you when you got a positive on a CLear blue digi pregnancy test? I'm 9DPO and only have one clear blue digital in the house... Don't want to waste it. But I really wanna POAS!

I was 11 days past when I used mine, I couldn't wait and it gave me the answer I was looking for ;) hopefully you get that too

I was 11dpo when I used mine, frer did give me a bfp at 10dpo tho

12DPO when I got my 1-2 weeks reading :) and only after Id seen a line on a FRER

i guess i should have saved it! Cause i totally got a negative that day and tonight i got a faint BFP on a cheapie!

Oh congrats on the faint bfp!!

I dont blame you using the digi.. I always tested too ...there is nothing more amazing that seeing the words after such a struggle to get a bfp xxx

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Digis aren't as sensitive . It was a few days after my period was due that I got a positive and I was getting great line on other tests

I used the clear blue digital and got my BFP yesterday on CD 35! It is the one that is also a weeks estimator and showed pregnant 2-3. I was in complete shock as I don't have much in the way of symptoms and this is my 8th month of trying. Good luck to all!! :)

Congrats! Just had mine, i was 10DPO when i got my positive on the digi (it did take a fair while though! :haha:)

How many DPO were you when you got a positive on a CLear blue digi pregnancy test? I'm 9DPO and only have one clear blue digital in the house... Don't want to waste it. But I really wanna POAS!

I waited till I missed my period. I got several positive tests starting at 9days dpi.

Thanks everyone for your feed back! I'm currently 5weeks 5 days! Blood work all looks good!

I was 9dpo with my 2 daughter's, 14dpo with mc no1 (then it was negative at 15dpo :() and 10dpo with this pregnancy! Good luck :flower:

Edit: just seen your update! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->