clear blue digi

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
hi i just did a clear blue digi with con indorcator im due on tue, n tested afternoon wee n im 1 2 weeks preg, has anyone had false pos ion them xx

Nooooo, never heard of a false positive on a clearblue digi.

Congrats hun :flower:

XxX:kiss:

p.s. Have you got a pic? Although we all know what they look like, it's so exciting to see a pic, lol.

Just realised ou have the pic as your avatar, lol.

Yay!

XxX:kiss:

no they pick up a higher level of hormone than other popular brands, so dont worry!

Congratulations, your pregnant! I always thought i wasn't, even at 10 weeks i was doing tests lol xx

yay!!! you can be due around the same time as me!!

congrats honey, i have never heard of false positive on these, so i would happily say you are preggo!!! congratulations!!

thanks but i have started stopping bit brown, period due tomorro, so hopeing didnt test to early and would have been have early miscarrage but not no about it... would the test have pickd up if baby not there but hormone was x

HI Hunny

it may just be implantation spotting just take care relax and see what happens.. try not to worry hun you will be fine

x

thanks guys off to docs in an hour wish me luck ill update ya xxx

congrats!
i hope all went well at the doctors.
i did a cb digi today, there's something nice about seeing the word "pregnant" isn't there?
xx

Hope you're ok, I had brown spotting for 4 weeks in the 1st trimester, everything was fine! Its very common!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->