Clear Blue Digital OPK

mrs.green2015

Reaction score
I've only used clear blue digital OPKs once and I used them as the box said, with FMU. Even those with cheap OPKs I know not to use FMU. That cycle turned out to be anovulatory so it's like I have no experience with them. This is my first month taking Clomid and I really don't want to miss my surge. So my question is, when do you use them and on ow much of a hold? Also, if you use the advanced how many days of high fertility do you get before the peak?

Hi. I've used the clear blue OPK. I start using them about cd 8. For most accurate results you should hold for 4 hours. & ive gotten as many as 5 days of high ( flashing smileys ) before I got my peak ( solid smiley).

I got 5 flashing smileys, and later on the 5 th day solid smiley (after 4 hour hold).
I read somewhere that you have to do them in the morning for the estrogen to be detected (same time because it looks at the change of estrogen level), and once you get flashing smiley you can start using them twice a day to detect LH surge.

This also my first cycle using clearblue digital opk, was a bit confused about the fmu but Ive gone with the instructions and used fmu, got my first flashing :) this morning so fx I get my steady :) soon. I've heard quite mixed reviews about them, so fx they are acurate for us both. Good luck with them and the Clomid, lots of baby :dust:

Thank you all so much! I've decided to go with doctors orders and use them between 10-2.

Good luck :thumbup:

I got my first peak this morning after just 1 day of high fertile, so that's it for me this cycle, fx they are accurate.

Thank you. I'm on cd20 today, my cycles have been anything between 30 days and 37 days recently, this is good for me as they use to be a lot worse over 77 days once.
What cycle day are you on?

I've only used clear blue digital OPKs once and I used them as the box said, with FMU. Even those with cheap OPKs I know not to use FMU. That cycle turned out to be anovulatory so it's like I have no experience with them. This is my first month taking Clomid and I really don't want to miss my surge. So my question is, when do you use them and on ow much of a hold? Also, if you use the advanced how many days of high fertility do you get before the peak?

So happy you mentioned not to use FMU. I just did this cycle and it turned out to be anovulatory. I thought my body hated me. This has been so stressful for me and DH.

I think I hate these tests. Scratch that I KNOW I hate these tests. I got low fertility, or the open circle this morning with FMU. But I tested just now with smu after a 3.5 hour hold with very little liquid and got a peak fertility and I also used a cheapie that was positive. So just be careful. I trust the cheapies way more at this point

Sorry that they aren't being good for you :( just hope it isn't same for me, but like I said they are only getting one chance with me, if I don't see my AF on 18th/19th or I'm not pregnant I will take it these are also crap for me too and just buy cheapies next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->