Clear blue plus, 10dpo very very very faint line!

The bleeding is pretty much done just very dark blood now. I guess the only way to really feel pregnant is with a baby bump! I will keep you informed of what happens I can only pray to still be pregnant and I am praying:) I could not help myself today so I took a dollarama pregnancy test and it just had a very faint line on it lighter than any I got before so idk...

How long did it take you and your husband to get pregnant this time around?:)

to be honest we weren't exactly "trying." I was using OPKs and temping for the first time to keep track of my cycle and see if I was ovulating. our plan was to try the following month haha. just so happen we dtd on the right days! but as much as we said we weren't trying every time i had a positive OPK we BD'd. So right away I guess you could say?

Our computer is getting fixed so I can't post pictures. Once it's fixed I'll post all the pictures of the test so you can see them. I have not deleted the pictures yet.

You can upload pics depending what type of phone you have :)
Good luck to you honey

Wow that is so lucky! But I'm so happy for you that you are blessed with a child:) I should start taking opks I never did before cause I can usually tell when I am ovulating.

My husband and I have been trying/just going with flow or 1 year and 3 months I think now. But I know it will most likely happen eventually:)

I'm Trying to look at the bright side of things from now on, I really do not like being grumpy.

I'm not using a phone right now it's an iPod touch and the pictures are on my old flip phone. Yes I know who even has flip phones these days but I do and I love it! But ya so I can't post pictures yet.

Ohh ok gotcha!
Well I hope things work out for you

I hope so too thanks:) I'm trying again to see if I can upload the pictures with the iPod

you'll get your miracle baby soon enough mricki:) and thank you for the well wishes were very happy!

I know I will :) an thanks for being so nice to me:)

Also I'm tring to upload the pictures now what does it mean when it says upload link from URL? I think that's what it says.

Not sure about URL link
Only way I know is
Click advanced
Click the paper clip
And then browse for the file

I dont know why it's so hard for me to upload pictures still trying

Ok so I just sent the pictures to bella21 but now she is off line could I possibly send them to you bazzb through email and maybe you can upload them?

Sorry hun I fell asleep!! If you still need my help let me know
Xx

Mrick I'm sorry just saw this!! ill go check my email now!

Ok I just did and I forgot to put 21 in there before that's why it did not work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->